X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Spruce Composite Risers

$95 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you managed to attach the leashes ? I have some Salomon bindings that look very similar and there's no attach point in the heel piece, no actual hole to pass through, there are some very small side spaces with the binding in open position, I've managed to pass through a thin metal wire that screws onto itself making a loop, but I'm not very happy with it, when you would get out of the bindings that wire could get caught in a different position ... It would not brake I suppose, but doesn't feel like the best solution ...
    Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
      How did you managed to attach the leashes ? I have some Salomon bindings that look very similar and there's no attach point in the heel piece, no actual hole to pass through, there are some very small side spaces with the binding in open position, I've managed to pass through a thin metal wire that screws onto itself making a loop, but I'm not very happy with it, when you would get out of the bindings that wire could get caught in a different position ... It would not brake I suppose, but doesn't feel like the best solution ...
      Hi notsonewbie2011, there are slots on the side of the heel piece that the cord is looped through in “locked” position (would be impossible to thread in “released” position this way). It’s just your typical parachute cord type leash. These may be the “small side spaces” you are referring to

Comment

Originally posted by Toro View Post
        Hi notsonewbie2011
        Hahahaha, spot on :-) :-) :-)

I see what you talk about, sounds similar to those on the Tyrolia bindings. Mine don't have that in the fixed heel piece, the back locking piece, that moves upward, leaves a bit of side space to the heel part, just enough to squeeze a thin metallic loop, a normal canvas might get shredded I think...

Back to your sale, if anyone is looking for risers, that's a good offer, I might consider getting them myself for a second board for my daughter. I'm starting to think you cannot have too many boards :-) :-) :-)
        Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
        Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
        Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Hi Toro
          Would you be willing to ship to the UK? Looking to go release on my RCs.
          Cheers Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerninja View Post
            Hi Toro
            Would you be willing to ship to the UK? Looking to go release on my RCs.
            Cheers Simon
            PM’d

Comment

Originally posted by Toro View Post
              PM’d
              Let me know if this doesn't go through

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post

Let me know if this doesn't go through
                Sold to a member of the FB group. Sorry :/

Comment

Working...
                X