R8's and bindings - Revolts, Mary Jane's,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R8's and bindings - Revolts, Mary Jane's,

I'm getting out of the sport, just not enough time.
    Feel free to make me an offer, both bindings and Burton bag included. Condition is very good to excellent. Very minor scratches, very little use.
    Includes:
    1 pair of RVL8 Revolts, manual release bindings (you can set a release point)
    1 pair of Mary Jane's with release bindings and riser (used 3-4 times)
    I'm not sure which versions these are, but there probably 5-8 years old? I've kept them clean and dry.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​Would prefer to sell all at once.

$300 for all plus shipping, or make an offer.

If you need boots, I have a set of technica high volume 120's in 28.5 Mondo, used once... $175.

​​​​​ Thanks!
    Attached Files

Interested in the Mary Jane's, will PM you
    Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Did you get my PM? :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent a PM about the Revolts + bindings

Comment

These are sold, and will be shipped to their new owner soon.
          thanks!
          Carl

Comment

Originally posted by carlman View Post
            These are sold, and will be shipped to their new owner soon.
            thanks!
            Carl
            I promise they will get tons of great use!

Comment

Should be there tomorrow! If you use the Revolts with the manual release bindings... MAKE SURE YOU SET THE RELEASE POINT, it's the big screw on top of the toe box when you clip in. I'd also set the boot position back a notch from what I had... I felt a little too forward personally..

Comment

Originally posted by carlman View Post
                Should be there tomorrow! If you use the Revolts with the manual release bindings... MAKE SURE YOU SET THE RELEASE POINT, it's the big screw on top of the toe box when you clip in. I'd also set the boot position back a notch from what I had... I felt a little too forward personally..
                I got Receptors for them... I think it’s gonna be a great season! Excited to get the new setup together and start carpet shredding until snowfall!

Comment

Working...
                X