FS: Canon non-release bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Canon non-release bindings

I have a set of Canon non-release skiboard bindings from a set of Canon H-series boards. I have the bindings and screws. The rubber base plates are not included. The originals dried out and were unusable. The rubber base plate for SnowJam AX-1 bindings will work with these. These bindings will adjust to a US size 12 mens boots.

I will take $20.00 or best offer plus actual cost for shipping.

Hmm, I broke the toe piece on a pair of these last year and wouldn't mind a spare set. Any idea what shipping to Canada would be? I'm in Golden, BC if that helps.

I don't need them for myself but they are way quicker to adjust than Receptors when loaning out boards to friends for a couple of runs. Still have the rubber pads and all from my other set of Canon bindings, so no worries there.
    BOARDSLAYER
    Base / Edge Destruction X X X
    Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

Originally posted by Steeps View Post
      Hmm, I broke the toe piece on a pair of these last year and wouldn't mind a spare set. Any idea what shipping to Canada would be? I'm in Golden, BC if that helps.

I don't need them for myself but they are way quicker to adjust than Receptors when loaning out boards to friends for a couple of runs. Still have the rubber pads and all from my other set of Canon bindings, so no worries there.
      I just noticed this response. Didn't get an email notification. Guess it has to do with the new forum.

Let me see what it would cost and get back to you.

Comment

Working...
      X