WTB SkiBoards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB SkiBoards

looking to get into the sport, but not get killed on the price! lemme know what you have for sale!

Originally posted by Bryson31 View Post
    looking to get into the sport, but not get killed on the price! lemme know what you have for sale!
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6302402900069/
    Skis/Skiboards:
    2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
    2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
    2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
    2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
    20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
    2012 Salomon SPK 90
    2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
    2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson31 View Post
      Do you have an idea of what you want? I haven't posted them yet, but I'll be looking to offload a good portion of my collection. I have everything from classic Lines to R8's. I work in West Chester, so we wouldn't even have to worry about shipping. I could just meet you near Philly.

If you're new enough to not know what you want, I'm also happy to meet up at one of the local hills and have you try a few different models.
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Boards

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
        Do you have an idea of what you want? I haven't posted them yet, but I'll be looking to offload a good portion of my collection. I have everything from classic Lines to R8's. I work in West Chester, so we wouldn't even have to worry about shipping. I could just meet you near Philly.

If you're new enough to not know what you want, I'm also happy to meet up at one of the local hills and have you try a few different models.
        Hey! sorry, I need to change my location... im in the military and now stationed out in California. I am looking for a good all mountain board, preferably DLP'S, Revolts, or sticky's. If you have another kind available I would love to hear about them!

Thanks,
        Bryson

Comment

Email

Hey! I shot ya a PM with my email, but it is not coming up in my sent, let me know if you got it!

Comment

but I'll be looking to offload a good portion of my collection. I
            What?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WTB SkiBoards

Where are you in California? I’m just outside of LA. I have a few boards I have for loaners that I might sell. Prefer not to ship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                Where are you in California? I’m just outside of LA. I have a few boards I have for loaners that I might sell. Prefer not to ship

Hey Tom! im about an hour north of San Fran.

Comment

That’s a ways away , I do a lot of trips to Mammoth and might make it to Tahoe later on. But I’m sure you’ll want something for the start of the season.

Comment

Hey Tim. I think I sold you a pair of Summit 87 Jades several years ago. If you still have them and they
                    are part of your “sell off”, let me know, I’ll take them.
                    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
                    X