Bomber Elite 2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyu View Post
    Mission accomplished. Excited to try them out tomorrow. Had a casualty along the way so there's no going back.... without buying more parts

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Awesome! If you don't mind me asking, how much approximately did it cost including shipping for the binding and boots?
    Boards:
    RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
    RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
    RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
    RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

Bindings:
    Bomber Elite2
    RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
    Spruce Composite Riser

Boots:
    Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

Comment

Originally posted by MoltenCore View Post
      Awesome! If you don't mind me asking, how much approximately did it cost including shipping for the binding and boots?
      The boots cost $280 (had a 10% eBay bucks so $252 if I remember to use my bucks). I went without a liner to save on costs. Bought some new liners from a ski shop for $30 (my current liners were packed out a little too much). I already had the bombers and the fintecs and heel receivers were $220ish

Boards: 15 Blunt XL / 13 Slapdash
      Bindings: Bomber 2 Elite / Zero Pro
      Boots: Atomic Hawx 2.0 100

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
        How do you all compare the boot weight, stiffness, etc. compared to regular ski boots? I have an old set of Raichle 123's from my alpine snowboard phase and they are heav-VEE and soft compared to my FT Booters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        The boots seem a bit more stiff than my regular boots (Atomic Overload 100 with the soft heel piece a small tear in the shell). Weight seems pretty close I can weigh them when I get back and let you know exactly.

Comment

The boots seem a bit more stiff than my regular boots (Atomic Overload 100 with the soft heel piece a small tear in the shell). Weight seems pretty close I can weigh them when I get back and let you know exactly.

The atomic shells weigh 56oz and the Deeluxe with fintec soles weigh 70oz

Comment

One more bump for the search for bomber elite 2s.

I have put in 8 days on the new set up and I am loving it. Still makes me so happy to step in. It really does change the feel of the boards. They completely changed my feelings on the RCs. The XLs still seem a little odd in powder to me. The Stickies were great as well (I've yet to try them with regular not release).

Comment

Not sure if you are still searching for Bomber Elite 2 bindings or not. I have a set I was thinking about posting but wasn't sure what a reasonable price was. I was thinking $80 plus shipping, let me know if you are interested.

Comment

If they’re not interested , I might be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Questions... I am really liking this step in modification... I found deeluxe boots in my size... which is 31.0, so it’s tough... but does anyone have links for the heels, and receivers... I’m having trouble finding them... and I have a set of bombers that all Of the sudden look like they REALLY need to be modded. Haha

Comment

Questions... I am really liking this step in modification... I found deeluxe boots in my size... which is 31.0, so it’s tough... but does anyone have links for the heels, and receivers... I’m having trouble finding them... and I have a set of bombers that all Of the sudden look like they REALLY need to be modded.

Comment

Originally posted by DreGarciaTAT2 View Post
                      Questions... I am really liking this step in modification... I found deeluxe boots in my size... which is 31.0, so it’s tough... but does anyone have links for the heels, and receivers... I’m having trouble finding them... and I have a set of bombers that all Of the sudden look like they REALLY need to be modded.

Their site is a bit wonky. It still took me a while to find the links.

http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com...-Kit_p_30.html
                      And
                      http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com...els_p_190.html

Comment

Their site is a bit wonky. It still took me a while to find the links.

http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com...-Kit_p_30.html
                        And
                        http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com...els_p_190.html
                        So this step in set up, are they still non-release?
                        Skis/Skiboards:
                        2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
                        2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
                        2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
                        2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
                        20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
                        2012 Salomon SPK 90
                        2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
                        2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post

So this step in set up, are they still non-release?
                          Yes. They give you the tight feel of a traditional nonrelease with the added ability to "step in". So no more bending over, pinching your fingertips on toe bales. To release, there is a cable that runs up the boot.
                          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Yes. They give you the tight feel of a traditional nonrelease with the added ability to "step in". So no more bending over, pinching your fingertips on toe bales. To release, there is a cable that runs up the boot.
                            Thanks buddy. I actually watched a video on YouTube about them after seeing the post here. They look neat, but I’ll stick to my risers.

Skis/Skiboards:

Boots:
                            2012 Salomon SPK 90
                            2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post

Thanks buddy. I actually watched a video on YouTube about them after seeing the post here. They look neat, but I’ll stick to my risers.

Me too, I don't think I could go back to non release now. It's not so much the safety factor as it is the ability to step in and go.
                              Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Me too, I don't think I could go back to non release now. It's not so much the safety factor as it is the ability to step in and go.
                                it would be great to have something as light as the Receptors. I did like the light weight factor, but the step in convenience and safety factor of the Risers are wonderful.
                                Skis/Skiboards:

Boots:
                                2012 Salomon SPK 90
                                2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Working...
                                X