No announcement yet.

2018 brand new DLPs and Receptor bindings never used, old line mike Nick pros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 brand new DLPs and Receptor bindings never used, old line mike Nick pros

As title says I have a set of brand new never used 2018 DLPs with gold Receptor bindings both never used.

Also have a set of old line mike Nick pros with non release bindings.

Pair of Nordica NRGY pro 2 boots size 27.5 never used

Bought the gear in hoping to try out a new sport but busy work and busy life I never got out this year. Now we are moving out of town and could use some extra cashbto help out.

Located in Calgary Alberta Canada but will ship where ever.

Best reasonable offer will take them but I'm not giving them away.

I have a potention buyer for the DLPs without bindings but would prefer to keep them together, or I find a buyer for only the bindings.

Not sure how to upload pictures from my phone, if interested send me a pm and I can text or email photos.

Ah damn... Just bought a new pair of DLPs this season, and I'm not far from you.

I remember you buying these earlier in the season. Sorry you didn't get a chance to use them, they're great boards! That's the good ol' Calgary lifestyle though; there's a reason I moved back to BC after 10 years of not skiing in Calgary.
    BOARDSLAYER
    Base / Edge Destruction X X X
    Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

Originally posted by Steeps View Post
      Ah damn... Just bought a new pair of DLPs this season, and I'm not far from you.

I remember you buying these earlier in the season. Sorry you didn't get a chance to use them, they're great boards! That's the good ol' Calgary lifestyle though; there's a reason I moved back to BC after 10 years of not skiing in Calgary.
      Yea work makes it tough for me, I'm a heavy duty mechanic and the cold snowy weather is when I'm the busiest.

Know anyone who wants a set? Will give them a crazy deal

Comment

Dlps

Hey, Im still interested in the boards only if you didn't sell them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Grmpy View Post
          As title says I have a set of brand new never used 2018 DLPs with gold Receptor bindings both never used.

Also have a set of old line mike Nick pros with non release bindings.

Pair of Nordica NRGY pro 2 boots size 27.5 never used

Bought the gear in hoping to try out a new sport but busy work and busy life I never got out this year. Now we are moving out of town and could use some extra cashbto help out.

Located in Calgary Alberta Canada but will ship where ever.

Best reasonable offer will take them but I'm not giving them away.

I have a potention buyer for the DLPs without bindings but would prefer to keep them together, or I find a buyer for only the bindings.

Not sure how to upload pictures from my phone, if interested send me a pm and I can text or email photos.
          Sent you a pm mate, in case you don't get notifications. thanks.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply guys. I have responded to a few PMs

Comment

Working...
            X