BWP/Slapdashes With Line FF Pro Bindings For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWP/Slapdashes With Line FF Pro Bindings For Sale

Now that I’m not really riding cambered boards anymore, or using non release bindings, the time has come for me to sell my beloved Slapdashes and FF Pro bindings. This is a classic, stiff, cambered, 98cm skiboard, with the most bullet proof binding made. So, if you are looking for a “true” skiboarding set up, these are for you.

Although these are one of the original Pro Model Park Boards, they have never been used in the park. They have mainly seen light groomer and bump run use once or twice a year.

The original “kids crayon” graphic is stickered over, the bases and edges are immaculate, the sidewalls have minor edge chipping consistent with light use. Some paint loss on the FF Pros consistent with age, but functionally solid.

$225, buyer pays shipping.
    PayPal preferred.
    Not looking to split the boards and bindings at this time.

Just these, nothing else !

Are these by any happenstance still available ? Oh, and your inbox is full btw
    Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
      Are these by any happenstance still available ? Oh, and your inbox is full btw
      I do still have the boards, but had decided to hang on to them. I sold off most of my collection, so this is the last sub 100 cm, non release set up I have left.

My inbox was empty, but it looks like the forum change caused every message I ever sent to be put back into the sent messages folder, causing the memory to be full. I deleted everything, so should be good now. Thanks.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

it was quite a long shot, but I thought it was worth asking :-) thank you
        Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
        Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
        Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Working...
        X