FS: Summit Custom 110s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Summit Custom 110s

FS: 2013 Model Summit Custom 110's with Atomic Release Bindings. Only ridden once and ready to ride. Nothing wrong with them. I bought them directly from Summit last year and just want TO BUY this years look.

I $300 OBO shipped USPS Priority Mail

do you ship to Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by hotskillet View Post
      FS: 2013 Model Summit Custom 110's with Atomic Release Bindings. Only ridden once and ready to ride. Nothing wrong with them. I bought them directly from Summit last year and just want TO BUY this years look.

I $300 OBO shipped USPS Priority Mail
      Pictures of it? I may be interested. And do you mail to Canada
      Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
      Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
      Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

Because of my location, I 'm only able to ship via United States Postal Service. The international priority mail rates would probably be too excessive for you to pay.

Here is a picuture of the boards themselves. Atomic XTE 10 Step-in Release Bindings with Wide Brakes are also included.

Comment

Originally posted by hotskillet View Post
          Because of my location, I 'm only able to ship via United States Postal Service. The international priority mail rates would probably be too excessive for you to pay.

Here is a picuture of the boards themselves. Atomic XTE 10 Step-in Release Bindings with Wide Brakes are also included.

Hmm! What's the cost to mail to Canada? And are you based in Japan? where in Japan? If anything, I might ask you to mail to my friend in Japan who may be able to bring it home to Canada with her.
          Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
          Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
          Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

I'm in Fussa Tokyo

Comment

Working...
            X