2007(?) Condors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007(?) Condors

EDIT: These are 2009 Alps. They have the silver Zero Pro bindings on them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1165.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	248163

The boards and bindings are in great shape (see pics below).. I really didn't ever ride these much before I decided to go back to skiing exclusively., so they've kind of just been sitting in my garage the last few winters.

I recently moved to Utah and I've bought new skis, so I know that these boards are probably not going to be used again any time soon.

Somehow, the top sheet on one of the boards has a crack in it. I don't remember ever doing that while riding. I don't know if it was just something that gradually came about after sitting around for so long.. Or if they got cracked at some point when I moved or something.. Anyway, take a look at the pics to see for yourself. The crack doesn't seem to be through the whole ski, just the top sheet. I don't know if it can be fixed... or if you can still ride them like this.

Let me know if you are interested in these boards. The bindings alone should make them worth at least $100.. I can take more pics if needed.

PICS HERE
    daily outdoor deals - surf, ski, and skate

Those are Alps, not Condors.
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

It's. shame you think skiboards wont get good use in Utah. I ride Colorado and Utah and use nothing but skiboards. My home mountain is Telluride and skiboards get me through all of that deep fluff.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
        It's. shame you think skiboards wont get good use in Utah.
        I agree. Hell I rode MNPs during a dumping at Brian Head one year.
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
          It's. shame you think skiboards wont get good use in Utah. I ride Colorado and Utah and use nothing but skiboards. My home mountain is Telluride and skiboards get me through all of that deep fluff.
          I'm not saying that skiboards can't be ridden in Utah. Just saying that since I moved here a few months ago I bought a new pair of skis for this upcoming winter, and then I won a brand new pair of skis last weekend. So I have both of those to play with and keep me busy.. And personally, I just feel more comfortable on skis at this point in my life. Even skiing in PA last winter, I just never had the urge to pull out the skiboards.

I figured that if someone else was looking, it would be better to sell to someone who will use them, rather than have them sit here collecting dust.

Comment

2007 Condors

Yeah... those aren't 07 Condors... if you take a look at the graphic on my avatar... those are 07 Condors... which have riden all over Utah.
            rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
            ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

They have the tires graphic
              rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
              ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Originally posted by rickylink View Post
                Yeah... those aren't 07 Condors... if you take a look at the graphic on my avatar... those are 07 Condors... which have riden all over Utah.

Thanks for the clarification. I couldnt remember when I bought them - and the base just says "Brett Connor Pro" - I couldnt remember what they were called.

I edited the original message. Couldn't figure out how to edit the original thread title.

Comment

Yeah, those are from a run that have become known as the "Alpdors" where the manufacturer accidentally printed the Condor graphic on a pair of the ALPs.
                  I do it because I can.
                  I can because I want to.
                  I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                  '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
                    Yeah, those are from a run that have become known as the "Alpdors" where the manufacturer accidentally printed the Condor graphic on a pair of the ALPs.
                    If I remember right, that particular set of graphics have never actually appeared on a Condor. More's the pity.
                    Spruce Crossbow 115 "Ski Track" skiboards - My Go To skiboards
                    Tyrolia Attack2 13 GW release bindings on Spruce Risers
                    Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

The product page is here http://www.skiboardsonline.com/p/rvl8alpcondor110.html

Those are a classic and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the "collectors" in this community wants them to add to his/her stash of boards.

valmorel - those would make a great candidate for a rockered ALP - but you would have to find a way to reattach the topsheet.
                      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

I would love them but shipping to the UK is a killer :-(
                        Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
                        *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
                          valmorel - those would make a great candidate for a rockered ALP - but you would have to find a way to reattach the topsheet.
                          I don't think that Valmorel will be making a rockered ALP any time soon.
                          As he said in the thread about rockering a Summit 110, "I didn't have an ALP I was prepared to sacrifice, so I decided to modify a Summit 110 and try to rocker it. The Summit and the ALP are close enough for this to be valid."
                          Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

Originally posted by Urban_freestyle View Post
                            I would love them but shipping to the UK is a killer :-(
                            Too true!
                            They charge 20% VAT on the value of the boards and carriage. The courier company also charges a fee for collecting the VAT from you.
                            Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
                              The product page is here http://www.skiboardsonline.com/p/rvl8alpcondor110.html

Those are a classic and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the "collectors" in this community wants them to add to his/her stash of boards.

Refitting the top sheet is a cinch. Getting them off in one piece.... Now that's a different story
                              Crossbow (go to dream board)
                              Most everything else over time.
                              Go Android

Comment

Working...
                              X