ALPs for sale at Shredfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALPs for sale at Shredfest

I'll bring my 2007 med flex ALPs to Shredfest to sell if anyone attending wants them. $125 no binding included. These are in great shape.
    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Would you consider shipping them? I've heard good things about the soft ALPs, and I'd like to give them a try, but I won't be at Shredfest.
    '10 Revel8 Revolt "Bullseye"
    '07 Revel8 ALPs (Thanks, Wendell!)
    '13 Spruce 120

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bluesky View Post
      Would you consider shipping them? I've heard good things about the soft ALPs, and I'd like to give them a try, but I won't be at Shredfest.
      Blue,

These are the medium flex, not soft. If I don't get a response from anyone at Shredfest, I'll ship them. Plan on $20 more for the shipping. I'll PM you after Shredfest. thanks
      Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
      History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
        Blue,

These are the medium flex, not soft. If I don't get a response from anyone at Shredfest, I'll ship them. Plan on $20 more for the shipping. I'll PM you after Shredfest. thanks
        Wait, so they made the ALPs in three levels of flex? I thought the '07 ones were softer, and the ones from the LE onward were stiffer.

Also, I'd like to try to get these this week, since I'm leaving for Steamboat on the 2nd and I'd like to take them out west with me.
        '13 Spruce 120

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bluesky View Post
          Wait, so they made the ALPs in three levels of flex? I thought the '07 ones were softer, and the ones from the LE onward were stiffer.

Also, I'd like to try to get these this week, since I'm leaving for Steamboat on the 2nd and I'd like to take them out west with me.
          Blue,

I sent you a PM.

Comment

I might be in the market... I'll see you at SF.

Rick
            rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
            ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Originally posted by rickylink View Post
              I might be in the market... I'll see you at SF.

Rick
              These are already on their way to me via UPS. Apologies.
              '13 Spruce 120

Comment

ALPs arrived safe and sound today, will be trying them out tomorrow. Thanks, Wendell!
                '13 Spruce 120

Comment

Working...
                X