Elite 2s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite 2s

Well, past couple times I've been to the mountain, I've been having the odd release with these. I figured it was my boots previously, because it was always the right side releasing, and the toe on that boot is quite chewed up, but I had the boards on opposite feet today, and half of my landings from jumps and rails ended up causing a release, so that rules out the boots. Ill get pictures of the binding in question when I get my computer hooked up again, probably tomorrow.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Are the bindings finely adjusted to your boots? I had a similar problem with my original Elites until I realized that they can be very finely tuned.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
      Are the bindings finely adjusted to your boots? I had a similar problem with my original Elites until I realized that they can be very finely tuned.
      I can't say I'm sure of that. I used them for about a month end of last season without incident, but ill check it all over.

Comment

well, forgot to update, but I did some fine tuning, and didn't have any trouble after.

and then I got new boots today, and had to do it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosAura View Post
          ...and then I got new boots today, and had to do it all over again.
          What boots did you get?
          sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Saloman SPK Kreations. Local shop had them on sale cheaper then I've seen them online, and they included heat molding and an insole. Can't wait to get out on them tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosAura View Post
              Saloman SPK Kreations. Local shop had them on sale cheaper then I've seen them online, and they included heat molding and an insole. Can't wait to get out on them tomorrow night.
              Please do not forget to post a review here and at www.skiboardsreview.com.
              sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
                Please do not forget to post a review here and at www.skiboardsreview.com.
                I'll be doing so. Forgot that none of the locals are doing nights on Christmas Eve (can't blame them either) so I'll be waiting until Christmas to actually get out on the boots.

Comment

Well, got out for a few hours today, and I love the boots. I'm gonna hold off on the review for another time or two though.

Comment

Any more issues with the bindings?
                    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Had one release with the new boots, but I had my allen key set with me, quick adjustment and I haven't had more. I'll be posting reviews on all my equipment soon (Don't think I've done my KTPs/Bombers yet, and I need to do the new boots). I'll probably do that tomorrow or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X