• slow
    replied
    Thanks GOM.

Bill, I will weigh them tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by slow View Post
    I am actually finding the opposite, My FTs are slightly heavier than my previous Performa 6.0 boots with Intuition liners. Probably depends on the brand and model. The new liner or all the material I removed by grinding the shells may have made the difference.
    Slow,

That's odd. The pair of FT's I have are lighter than any ski boot I've ever handled by a large margin. I wonder if different FT models weigh the same? Do you know how much yours weigh? I'll weigh mine tonight when I get home. I'll be careful not to use my "special" fish scales.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    101 last.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
    Men's Shoe Size: 8.5
    Mondo Size: 26.6
    Shell: 301
    Never have had my last measured.
    Just measure it by standing on a ruler please.

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    Men's Shoe Size: 8.5
    Mondo Size: 26.6
    Shell: 301
    Never have had my last measured.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Thanks cn06.

Should the length read 27.5?

And no heat molding based on your comment?

Leave a comment:

• cn06
    replied
    25.70 centimeters Length

95.25 millimeters Width.

27.5 boot Size

I'm hoping the boot will pack out a bit after the first day. My left toe is a bit scrunched. Fit

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Thanks.

I assume you did not heat mold.
    nope, just wore them around the house for a couple hours and removed the heel spacer, other than that, I didn't do anything to them.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Thanks.

I assume you did not heat mold.

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Thanks swallowevil. What mondo boot size, 27.5 or 28?
    I went with size 28.0.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Thanks swallowevil. What mondo boot size, 27.5 or 28?

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    So my wife and I went out for the first time tonight. I had a chance to try my Full Tilts (09 High Fives) for the first time and man they are awesome. I can't believe I've been riding so long in another boot. Anyways, I said I'd post my measurements to help others when looking at full tilts. Here they are:

27.7cm in length
    10cm at the widest point

(I have mondo size 28.0 high fives)

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Bump.

Full Tilt riders, please pull out your tape measures or rulers. I will even convert your inch dimensions for you.

This is a small way to help your skiboarding community. So just do it!

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Originally posted by swallowevil View Post
    One thing I'll say about Full Tilts, granted not having skied in them yet, is that they are lighter than any boot out there.
    I am actually finding the opposite, My FTs are slightly heavier than my previous Performa 6.0 boots with Intuition liners. Probably depends on the brand and model. The new liner or all the material I removed by grinding the shells may have made the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Good idea Slow. I didn't think they'd work for me either because I always thought I had big feet. Turns out they fit great though and I should have tried them on a long time ago. I don't really think anyone knows what size a "wide foot" really is so this will help a lot to make the term relative instead of a mystery.

One thing I'll say about Full Tilts, granted not having skied in them yet, is that they are lighter than any boot out there. The difference from my old boots blew me away and I can't wait to get out on the hill tomorrow for the first time to try them out.

I'll post my sizes once I get a chance to measure at home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X