MIKE NICK PROs 2000 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIKE NICK PROs 2000 model

I'm thinking of buying these mike nick pro 98cm boards, 2000 model. My friend used them for 1 yr. there are some light scratches but all cosmetic. It has redline free flex bindings. I've been riding for 3 yrs now but always with 90cm boards and have been looking into getting longer boards. Tell me what u think of these boards and bindings and how much u would expect to pay. also if you've made the switch to longer boards, what was the difference in switching?
    any response would help, thanks.
    skiboard4life

I ride some variation of the 98 cm MN Pro (can't remember what year, but they have the bonsai tree on them). I love them personally; they carve well, are very stable at high speeds, and perform well in the park. I am sure the Canon M7/Neal Lyons or Groove BG Pro could carve better, but for the price you will be getting them for (hopefully), they can't be beat. As for price, I would think $100-$150 would be about right.

As for switching to longer boards, it's all about what you want. Most people go from skiboards to twin tips because they can get more air in the park and land tricks easier. But they don't carve or grind as well and are less maneuverable. Most TT skiiers see this as a reasonable trade off. The big question is what you really want out of your boards.

Comment

Thanks, i'm looking at the ones with the bonsai tree on them so that was what i was looking for.
      skiboard4life

Comment

Working...
      X