2010 Revel8 Skiboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Revel8 Skiboards

SBOL has officially re-opened for the start of the '09-'10 skiboard season. Check out the new R8 skiboards, pre-order a pair and also check out the new SBOL home page redesign by clicking below. Make sure to hit "refresh" if it doesn't load.

ahhhh greco SICKKKKKK!!!!

KTPS are sick....KirkSPros II are also sick....Condors are sick....wow sick graphics this year. May not be ALOT of changes...but quality > quantity!

Comment

and congrats to the now world-famous Dave LYNAM

Comment

Condors again have the most amazing graphics...I may have to get those as my next set, beautiful work guys.
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Nice. Great job on the boards! I might just have to pick up a pair of those bullseyes.

Comment

the new graphics are sweet. I love the color choice of the condors!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyAncz View Post
              the new graphics are sweet. I love the color choice of the condors!
              so this is love...
              skiboarding since 1996. salomon skiblade and 4x4 insert added ficher web XXL, summit custom woodies, line mnp, line jedis, summit marauders, revel8 revolts, spruce sherpa, and lacriox 125. my bindings are spruce risers, bomber elite bindings, ff pros, freeflex and cams.

Comment

For a niche sport with a very small market ... we are most fortunate to have a huge range of boards to pick from and outstanding graphics in the Revel 8 line , kudos to G for giving free rein each season for the artists to create the beautiful designs that define the look and energy of modern skiboarding .. nice job, G , once again ... !!
                Boards :
                Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                Boots
                K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                Bindings:
                Zero Pro Non release Binding
                Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

thanks guys. really if it weren't for all of you i wouldn't have the funds or motivation to do it. Thanks!

g

Comment

I'm adding those Condors to my wish list.

Are those the only three boards getting new graphics this year?
                    Boards/Bindings:
                    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                      I'm adding those Condors to my wish list.

Are those the only three boards getting new graphics this year?
                      and knowing you that means you'll definitely get one if not all :-) .
                      those are the only 3.

g

Comment

Greco, do you know if there will be any new bindings this year? Will the black Zeros return?
                        Boards/Bindings:
                        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

don't know yet. i don't think the black zeros will be back. they were a custom color for SBOL only.

Comment

Greco and graphics crew,

Very nice job on the new graphics.

Just placed my 2010 Condor order.

BWP for Maria???? I have some time to decide if I should risk divorce or not.
                            sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

speechless. It all looks amazing g.

a grand opening to the pre-ordering season

snow=love
                              you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Working...
                              X