2009 Condor Won't Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Condor Won't Happen

I just finished notifying all the customers who ordered and were waiting for the 2009 Condors. There as been another mistake and needless to say I'm beside myself. I'm typically a pretty calm guy but when these new boards arrived last night I nearly lost it. Long story short... The Condor graphic that mistakenly went on the Revolt is now on the ALP with no time to correct. Check them out here. Luckily it was only a small number of customer effecteds. I'm so happy I had sent them 2008 models to use in the meantime.

My apologies especially to Brett.

g

I hope the company is at least stepping up for their general ineptitude. They are awesome graphics, but the condors were awesome boards. Hopefully Brett has enough of em to last him another season, hehe.
    I do it because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
    '08 KTPs

Comment

Oh man...I really wanted some of them, I was going to pick some up in the summer to get ready for next season...this sucks, damn.
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

hey let's make lemonade!

Woohoo new ALP Design!!! that's great news!

more anticipation for the '10 condors (Barack Obama PRO Edition) LOL
        Dave | Elevendy

Comment

sweeeeeet, the Alps are great boards and now with another graphic choice... super sorry about the Condors though, that bites.
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

i actually like this! but i feel pretty bad for everyone else who ordered the 09 condors..i might pick new "Condalps" up though!
            sigpic

Comment

i like these better then the actual ALPS!

Search & Win

Comment

Wow, I hope that the company that's printing these damn things is doing something for you G. That's pretty crazy that they'd do it. TWICE!

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

I'm sorry G.

Il moros
                  Flows
                  Chronics

Comment

Thats soooooo sickkkk. The nastiest graphic on my favoite board. Im so excited. but im sorry greco and all the people that wanted the powboards
                    facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

sorry too G, at least we have two choices now between 105 or 110 with the same graphic BTW,whatever happened to shofreek? i was checking the photos of the condor and his picture was up there, is he still skiboarding??
                      08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
                      08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

I'm pretty bummed that I won't have my rhino-based Condors, but the 08's will serve for the rest of this season. Depending on finances, I may end up picking up a pair of the ALP's later on.

Dave, if you do the graphics for the 2010 Condors, I'm requesting that you talk Brett into a predominently blue design. With the KTP's and Condor's, I'm getting all redded out lol.
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

LOL - luckily we have a little time to figure all that out

I think working with Brett again next year would be great... No coersion on colors necessary I'm sure
                          Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Revolt "Condors"!
                            If only I had some money.......
                            (cos I love the condor graphic, but bigger than Revolt is too big for me)
                            hmm, might have to get saving......
                            Revel8 BWP - Spruce Pro Prime
                            SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

G, what's the color like on the Condor ALP now? The Condor Revolt has the green replaced with black (so it looks on all the pictures I've seen of it) Is the ALP the same way?

(Also, if the color really is black in person, and not just an optical illusion, you might want to throw a new picture onto the the store page, so people aren't confused if they order)
                              Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
                              Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Working...
                              X