Exclaim Sale on Revel8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclaim Sale on Revel8

Just noticed this. 20% off on Condors, ALP, Revolt Chicken, BWP and Tansho.

www.exclaimskiboards.co.uk
    Revel8 BWP - Spruce Pro Prime
    SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Re: Exclaim Sale on Revel8

Originally posted by anaesthetic
    Just noticed this. 20% off on Condors, ALP, Revolt Chicken, BWP and Tansho.

Almost covers the north america shipping...!

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

I got my BWP's from Exclaim and can recommend that site to everyone. Instant reply to my emails and great advice. I ordered them on Thursday and received them on Monday. I got them delivered at the office and unwrapped them to show them off to my colleagues. I thought I heard all possible descriptions for skiboards: kid's ski's, snowblades, funny looking small snowboards... but never before did someone call them ski's for the playing on the Wii.... I have miniature tennisrackets, baseball bats, racing steer and all sort of other gadgets for the Wii, so ski's wasn't even that strange a thought... but I did kick her out of my office

Comment

thanks for that annes + fietsbel!

annes, i sent the flyers out out with assorted stickers for ya.

grab some deals!
        all the gear and relatively little idea.

riding condors

rectangle

Comment

Originally posted by fietsbel
          I got my BWP's from Exclaim and can recommend that site to everyone. Instant reply to my emails and great advice. I ordered them on Thursday and received them on Monday. I got them delivered at the office and unwrapped them to show them off to my colleagues. I thought I heard all possible descriptions for skiboards: kid's ski's, snowblades, funny looking small snowboards... but never before did someone call them ski's for the playing on the Wii.... I have miniature tennisrackets, baseball bats, racing steer and all sort of other gadgets for the Wii, so ski's wasn't even that strange a thought... but I did kick her out of my office

Thats funny!!

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Originally posted by taimos

annes, i sent the flyers out out with assorted stickers for ya.
            Thanks
            SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

Stickers

taimos - if you could send me out some stickers that would be awesome as I am travelling to Austria next Sat for two weeks to do the snoopy happy dance in the massive snow dump! 60cm yesterday I'll handout as much as I can.

I still have some exclaim postcards left over from my Czech republic trip that your dad sent with the bag (arrived just in the nick of time - thank him for that!) ...but handed out plenty for you to various bladers who pointed and said wow at the Revolts.

PM me if you need the address, but I'm the Irish guy with the exclaim risers and Trees......

The way the post is UK to IRL you would probably have to express post them, but if you don't mind sending them to Austria I can send you the hotel address which would at least guarantee getting them into the hands of future skiboarders...

PM me.

Comment

Yeah baby!!!!

Last edited by -MadsL-; 03-07-2008, 04:17 PM.

Comment

The Livigno forecast has looked like that for a month, but it never seems to materialise in such huge quantities, snow forecast keeps getting put back two days, every day. Lets hope this week is correct!
                  SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

Working...
                  X