Bomber Leashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomber Leashes

Hey everybody. I have the Bomber leashes that are sold on this site, and I'm just wondering where you guys attach yours, for those of you who have the same leashes. I'm used to the ones that wrap around the ankles of my boots but I noticed that these ones are super short. So, it may seem like a lame question but I'm just wondering what everybody else does. I currently just put it in one of my buckles, though I don't know how good of an idea that may be. Thanks!
    Hazlo grande o vete a casa!!

I attach the short end of mine to the velcro strap on my boots
    KTP's w/ Bomber Elite

Comment

I'm so excited. I'm getting my KTP/Bomber Elite setup tomorrow. I also ordered the Snowjam leashes as they looked the quickest to use. I'll just clip it somewhere on my boot or attach a ring somewhere to my boot for a quick place to attach the leash to.
      64 CM Bigfoot’s
      100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
      110 CM Rockered Condors
      130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

My Bomber leashes broke the first time I used them.
        "I may be big but Im fast"

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys break leashes. In all of my time skiboarding I have only ever broken one, and that was because I accidentally stepped on the buckle on a concrete walkway.
          I do it because I can.
          I can because I want to.
          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
          '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak
            Just out of curiosity, how do you guys break leashes. In all of my time skiboarding I have only ever broken one, and that was because I accidentally stepped on the buckle on a concrete walkway.
            I have the snowjam bindings on my bombers (b/c I like the large clip) and it broke on me during a terrain park day.

I think it was because I kept them loose around my boot and not tight like it should be so there was a lot of whip lash due to the slack.

Easy fix though, all I did was tie the loop back together.
            Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

I forgot to buckle them before getting on a ski lift and a regular skier rode over them on the snow and the plastic buckles cracked.

What can you do!
              "I may be big but Im fast"

Comment

i just tied the leashes through the holes in the buckles on my boots
                KA-BOOM!!!
                team IIc

Comment

one of mine broke when i over shot a jump and landed on my face. both sb fell off (i have the line ffpro they were to lose)any way the one broke because of the shock of them falling off, so thats how i broke mine. it was a really cold day that probably didn't help.
                  Boards:
                  Line mnp (bug)
                  Revel8 revolt (cites)
                  Bindings:
                  Line ffpro (gold/orange)

Comment

Working...
                  X