Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Asap!!

Hey guys,

The other day I picked up some bindings, risers, and BWP's through this sites classifieds. Unfortunately, the binding and riser sale fell through. I was hoping to get out on the mountain on the 24th, and the BWP's are coming, but I need some risers with releasable's. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    Tom

I think you're beat, bro.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Re: Help Asap!!

Originally posted by sk83r005
      Hey guys,

The other day I picked up some bindings, risers, and BWP's through this sites classifieds. Unfortunately, the binding and riser sale fell through. I was hoping to get out on the mountain on the 24th, and the BWP's are coming, but I need some risers with releasable's. Can anyone help? Thanks.
      i believe spruce has 1 or 2 pairs of pro lites left, you can order through http://www.sbol.ws

g

Comment

Re: Help Asap!!

Originally posted by sk83r005
        Hey guys,

If you order now, you'll get them in time.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

we're all sold out of all spruce bindings

g

Comment

As a last ditch you could ask if Peter can ship express from the UK and suck up the overnight rates DHL etc

Exclaim; www.exclaimskiboards.co.uk

try sending a PM to taimos
            Last edited by -MadsL-; 02-17-2008, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X