X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kocho
    replied
    I can confirm that the:

- Line FF Cam non-release bindings fit up to 378mm sole length. Or at least that's what's stamped on my Mondo 32/32.5 boots. Maybe 380mm could fit tight, but they are tight enough even with 378mm - there is no more adjustment beyond that. It says 16 on the scale stamped on the binding. I don't know if the FF Pro version is sized the same or not.

- Rvl8 Receptor will *not* fit a boot as big out of the box. They fit my 369mm boot but not the 378mm as is. The 378mm boot will fit if you use only one of the retaining screws on the toe or heel piece. Or, it is possible to make a modification if you are good with a dremel and still utilize both retaining bolts. I did that mod and posted the info and photos somewhere here on the forum.

- Spruce Riser with Tyrolia Peak 11 will fit 369mm for sure (I think Jeff drilled an extra set of holes for the heel piece and therefore my boot center was something like 1/2" back of center on the boards). These 369mm sole length are still Mondo 32/32.5 like my other 378mm boots, so as Greco wrote early in the thread, look at the sole length, not other measures. I do not know if there is enough adjustment on the Riser to fit my bigger boots with 378mm sole (never tried). I do not think the Riser with the Attack 13 bindings can fit as big a boot though (might be wrong).

- Bomber emailed me their Elite 2 XL would fit up to 380mm, but I have not tried.

Leave a comment:

• corow13
    replied
    Oh and im having them shipped because he's not that nearby... so i wont have the opportunity to actually see if my boots will fit. Just wanted to clarify.

Leave a comment:

• corow13
    replied
    360 boot length, line ff pro bindings

Hey guys,

I'm buying an old pair of mnp's off some guy on cl nearby, but my boots are a size 360, and the bindings he has are the ffpros... will they not fit with my boot? And does anyone have a binding they are willing to sell/trade that WOULD fit me?! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dcox20
    replied
    Originally posted by xxpatssoxfanxx View Post
    Hey I need a little help i was wondering if anyone has ever heard about the skiboards that I bought wrongly over Ebay, i know i should of bought through skiboards online but they were cheap. they are called OMINOUS SNOW CRUISERS. They were only 80$ but i dont want to get scammed. pleez respond.
    Here's the Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250360020528
    hey bro - we all saw your other post - not a good idea to cross-post or thread-jack, also resurrecting dead threads is not so cool.

It's a lot easier to just check your post for replies, they will come, patience grasshopper

Leave a comment:

• xxpatssoxfanxx
    replied
    Help

Hey I need a little help i was wondering if anyone has ever heard about the skiboards that I bought wrongly over Ebay, i know i should of bought through skiboards online but they were cheap. they are called OMINOUS SNOW CRUISERS. They were only 80$ but i dont want to get scammed. pleez respond.
    Here's the Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250360020528

Leave a comment:

• Manlenium
    replied
    http://www.dancesport.uk.com/shoes/conchart.htm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    alright i'll try to figure that out then. that puts me in the 43-44 range.

Leave a comment:

• Manlenium
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauly
    so will asking you guys wat the sole length for a size 10 shoe, NOT ski boot be pointless?
    Its better to take the european size because its closer to your actual foot size.
    Last edited by Manlenium; 11-04-2007, 06:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zackariah
    replied
    in a week? damnnn i gotta stay on top of this.. maybe i can scrap together enough money...

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    the bomber xl is only needed if your boot's sole length is over 360mm, which is really big, like size 13 or 14. the sole length of your boot is stamped on the outside of it's heel. it will look something like 330mm.

we'll be getting some xl's with the rest of our bomber order in about a week.

g

Leave a comment:

• zackariah
    replied
    i think skiboards.com still has XL bombers

maaaybe not

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    so will asking you guys wat the sole length for a size 10 shoe, NOT ski boot be pointless?

Leave a comment:

• Manlenium
    replied
    I'm itching for snow..........Cant wait, i never really got to test the true potential of my boards. My 5 months was less then 2 months. I got shafted on winter.....

Leave a comment:

• dcox20
    replied
    That'd be awesome - I know G has some really cool stuff planned for next season

Leave a comment:

• Manlenium
    replied
    hhaha nothing like starting trends. Cant wait for next season......I heard that skiboarding numbers are supposed to three fold in north america.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X