line jedi's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• line jedi's

so, i just ordered a pair of line jedi's off of ebay (once again im wicked low on cash) and i just wanted to verify that they aren't going to be crappy. does anybody have these? they are 90cm (or 89?)
    -allie-

hate to break it to you but, they're crappy.

I had two pairs one of which had a serious issue of edge seperation. If you must go cheap find some MNPs or line weapons. I was never happy with the jedis.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

ughh...well...know where i can get some of those? ive been looking on ebay and cant seem to find any. they had some five-os yesterday but that one is all over.
      -allie-

Comment

5-0's = jedi's. They're the same boards but different names due to copyright infringement as I understand it. I have heard good things about them. The only issue I could really see is that they are old boards now and are more likely to have problems that just happen over time, like edge separation. They are 90cm and should be alright for most everything. They won't do too great in powder, but they won't be the worst things possible either.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

alright, i can deal with that i guess. thanks for your help!
          -allie-

Comment

ive got a pair of the white ones
            and my friend has the older black/blue ones.
            i like them but lately they feel weird. i also got new boots and im not used to how tight the ankles are so that might be part of the problem

www.lokenindustries.com

Comment

yea i dont know the ones i bought were barely used so i don't know what to think. I think sbol has some snowjams on sale

Comment

on a side not, if anyone here doesn't know, line doesn't make the jedi's or 5-0 anymore and hasn't for a long time.
                Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

line doesn't make ANYTHING anymore. end qoute. argh they make me sick

Comment

just because some people have had bad experience with boards doesn't mean they're "crappy." The Jedis should be fine. They were made well and if they were taken care of properly and not abused you should have no problem. Even the very top of the line boards will be "crappy" and break eventually after so much abuse. I've been beating the shit of out my weapons for like 4 years now and they're still killing it. If you hit rocks and stuff you're gona screw your edges. It's not that hard to pop an edge if you hit it hard enough.

Comment

my weapons have held over extremely well also, oddly. sorry just didnt like the jedis/ 5-0 at all. give them a shot.

Comment

Yeah, any boards will have a few crappy ones in the batch. There were even a pair of Revolt's and CT8's broken last year. Luckily we have G and Loken to keep word with their warranties.
                        I do it because I can.
                        I can because I want to.
                        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                        '08 KTPs

Comment

on average, ski and snowboard companies have about 10% of their skis and boards that are defective, and that are replaced under warantee.
                          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

well, anyway it doesnt matter, cause i didnt win the auction haha. but now there are some weapons up that im gonna bid on, since all i heard are amazing things about them. they sick bindings too
                            -allie-

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/LINE-mdl-Weapon-...QQcmdZViewItem

cheap weapons not mine but found em they got ff pro's on them (blue ones.)
                              Revel8 ALP 110cm 06-07
                              Bomber Elite Bindings
                              Tecnica Vento 8 Ultra fit 06-07
                              Revel8 Gear bag
                              Anon Figment Rasta Goggles
                              Leedom Scream Helmet (Alpine)

Comment

Working...
                              X