Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New skiboards and bindings could potentially be delayed

Hi everyone,

I'm doing my best, but as you can read in the article, the supply chain is struggling. This will likely effect Receptor bindings and RVL8 skiboards. It's safe to say Receptor bindings won't be in stock on November 1st. I should know more in the coming weeks but that date is going to be tough. As for the December 1st date for the skiboards that's still a potential but I won't know more for a few weeks. I've been suggesting people order what's in stock right now if they need gear by early season as I suspect I'm going to start selling out. Thank you all for your patience.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/The-stuff-we-want-to-buy-is-in-shorter-supply-16508271.php?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=emai l&utm_content=briefing&utm_campaign=sfc_baybriefin g_am&sid=5452c0a63b35d010308cc859

Click image for larger version

Name:	ratio3x2_550.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	263948

That's a serious bummer for your business. I hope shipping speeds exceed expectations.

Comment

On the bright side, it'll keep me from trashing those Playmakers on early-season sharks. The later I get them, the more snow I'll have to ride them on!

Hang in there Greco, it's crazy times we live in, but it's hitting us all. I work as an electrician and we've had rolling shortages of all sorts of things... breakers, baseboard heaters, main panels, now basic plugs and switches. The boss has been trying to keep up on it by stocking up on things we need, but sometimes the customer has to wait.

RVL8's worth the wait!
      BOARDSLAYER
      Base / Edge Destruction X X X
      Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

Thanks so much for being understanding. Definitely crazy times.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again. I just had to update the Receptor date to 12/16. I should know more about the boards in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
            .... I'm doing my best, but as you can read in the article, the supply chain is struggling ....
            So your are saying all those years that I have been telling my wife that I am not "hoarding" skiboards I am preparing for future supply shortages that I wasn't lying to her? Nice!

The supply chain stuff will sort itself out and when it does there will still be only two companies that I want Skiboards from ... RVL8 and Spruce. I'll just let me wife know that a) I was right about the skiboard supply apocalypse and b) if she orders me the RVL8 Playmakers that I asked for that card with a picture in it will be fine for Christmas Day ... I'll wait if Santa Greco's sleigh is light on supplies in December.

Boards:
            2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
            2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
            2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
            2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
            2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
            2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
            2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
            2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

All your preparations were not in vain. The time has come to dip into your strategic reserves. Tell Mrs. Wookie never to doubt your instincts again, but something tells me she has already learned this lesson.

Comment

Working...
              X