Mod for taking advantage of Sticky Icky setback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod for taking advantage of Sticky Icky setback

Does anyone have a mod they have made to be able to use the setback holes built into the Sticky Icky boards? Was thinking of having my friend design something although I dont know if it will be possible without using atleast a small riser of some sort

Originally posted by ThatSlyBastard View Post
    Does anyone have a mod they have made to be able to use the setback holes built into the Sticky Icky boards? Was thinking of having my friend design something although I dont know if it will be possible without using atleast a small riser of some sort
    The set back option is designed for use with a 4x10 Spruce Riser. The 4x4 non release pattern is only for center mount. It was designed this way for safety because of the length of board in front of you when set back.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

The set back option is designed for use with a 4x10 Spruce Riser. The 4x4 non release pattern is only for center mount. It was designed this way for safety because of the length of board in front of you when set back.
      Yes I am aware... that is why I am asking if anyone has an easy mod to take advantage of the setback lol.

If my math is correct, it wouldn't be much more board than a 110 setback on the bales with receptors anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ThatSlyBastard View Post

Yes I am aware... that is why I am asking if anyone has an easy mod to take advantage of the setback lol.

If my math is correct, it wouldn't be much more board than a 110 setback on the bales with receptors anyway
        Gottcha. So you are looking for a way to keep using your non release bindings with the set back. I think the set up is pretty much tamper proof, unless you were to make something like a powder plate?
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

why dont you just adjust your bindings so the bail plates are as far back as possible. probably get close to 3cm set back.
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X