Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

More...

Comment

Two more

Comment

I'm tempted to get a pair of Sticky Ickies. Not that I need it, but because I'm curious how they will deal with Pyrenees conditions and specifically how they'll compare with the slighly longer Crossbows & Slingshots.
          Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

More...

Comment

More

Comment

It almost appears your designing the colors of the boards to match your bindings ?
                As it should be. We seem to purchase according to are likes and looks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
                  I'm tempted to get a pair of Sticky Ickies. Not that I need it, but because I'm curious how they will deal with Pyrenees conditions and specifically how they'll compare with the slighly longer Crossbows & Slingshots.
                  Haha, I've been asking myself the same question for some time, all three are getting such good reviews, cannot decide which one would be the relative best to bring something new or better than I have. Reading reviews over and over makes me go round in circles leaning towards one then the other then the third one
                  Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
                  Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
                  Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post

Haha, I've been asking myself the same question for some time, all three are getting such good reviews, cannot decide which one would be the relative best to bring something new or better than I have. Reading reviews over and over makes me go round in circles leaning towards one then the other then the third one
                    Pulled the trigger. Hopefully they'll arrive by the time the resorts open again.

newbie2011 if you get the chance to come this way, you can try them all out.
                    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
                      Pulled the trigger. Hopefully they'll arrive by the time the resorts open again.

newbie2011 if you get the chance to come this way, you can try them all out.
                      Congrats on your future new boards ! Thanks for the offer, definitely tempted to get to the Pyrenees, hope the Covid situation will evolve for the best sooner than later... Still waiting to get a specific opening date here, so far for France we've heard only a vague "sometimes in January" forecast
                      Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
                      Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
                      Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Im drooling over those sticky's, love the graphic.

Comment

Greco - you did a great job this year on the lineup! esp considering the business climate. Well done!

I like the blue Receptors with the DLPs - look slick!

Comment

Originally posted by noties View Post
                            Greco - you did a great job this year on the lineup! esp considering the business climate. Well done!

I like the blue Receptors with the DLPs - look slick!
                            Thank you

Comment

2021 104cm Sticky Icky Icky

Comment

Working...
                              X