Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greco
    replied
    I've started adding them. Thanks for the idea. Please submit reviews.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
    The actual pictures of what customers were buying that you've posted recently were quite nice, maybe such pics could be added to the product's pages ?
    Given that everybody seems to be going more and more "visual" these days, maybe some short videos of presentation of the boards, with some recommendations, like "best for" ... snow conditions, person's level or weight/height, I think such things could be attractive for potential customers - both first time buyers and people expanding their quiver
    Yes! Please post actual pics of the actual boards.

Leave a comment:

• newbie2011
    replied
    The actual pictures of what customers were buying that you've posted recently were quite nice, maybe such pics could be added to the product's pages ?
    Given that everybody seems to be going more and more "visual" these days, maybe some short videos of presentation of the boards, with some recommendations, like "best for" ... snow conditions, person's level or weight/height, I think such things could be attractive for potential customers - both first time buyers and people expanding their quiver

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    started a topic Request for Reviews

Request for Reviews

Hi Gang,

With the new shopping cart software I implemented in the store this summer reviews have taken a more prominent role. If you have time and have had good experiences with any of the skiboards, bindings or other products sold at SBOL please take the time to leave a brief review on the product's page. If you've had a negative experience please email me so we can discuss. I'm open to making any changes or improvements. Thank you, Greco

https://www.skiboardsonline.com/c/skiboards.html
    Click image for larger version

Name:	reviewform.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	262664
Working...
X