Duck foot mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck foot mod

I’m severely duck footed. It makes keeping my tips straight very strenuous. Usually my hips and quads are really burnt out after a couple hours on the slopes. Do you guys think this setup is safe? Bumpers removed and only 2 screws used. I tipped them over on the rug and I think I can get a good carving angle without boot scrape due to the riser. I don’t ride super aggressively, nor do I hit the terrain park... but I'm big and tall.

I would redrill the base of the bindings for four holes and not go as agressive on the angle. Even if duck footed, it does not all need to be compensated on the binding mount.

All my bindings are set up for about 2.5 degrees of duck foot.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

A couple of other possible future options;

You could switch to a soft boot set up, you just rotate the disk to change your angles.

Install new inserts. This used to be a huge job, but there seem to be some new products out there that make it more manageable.

Make your own risers so you can customize the set up. Mine are made from HDPE, but you can use anything from wood to metal to suit your needs.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
      X