Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 RVL8 Skiboards Revealed

Hi All,

What a strange course of events have transpired since the great time we had at Shredfest at the end of February. It seems so far away, and will we ever be able to do it again the same way?! That same doubt came over me when trying to plan for next season but I chose to remain hopeful and with that hope in mind I'm excited and happy to present 4 new graphics along with some 2020 models that will be restocked. Please let me know your thoughts and if you think you'll be hitting the slopes this winter, when they are able to re-open. It seems like skiing/skiboarding is the best pandemic activity considering gloves and masks are standard equipment. All my best, please be careful and stay safe - Greco

https://www.skiboardsonline.com/c/sk...skiboards.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-RVL8-Skiboards-640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.9 KB ID:	262426

2021-RVL8-Rockered-Skiboards
    Last edited by Greco; 08-07-2020, 09:03 AM.

As always they are all great, but the Spliffs and Stickies have to take the crown for me this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Toro View Post
      As always they are all great, but the Spliffs and Stickies have to take the crown for me this year

Thanks you Toro. I appreciate, and agree with, your observations. Those are my two favorite also.

Comment

XLs for the win!
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I really like the XL’s too. Both the ride and the top sheet!
          64 CM Bigfoot’s
          100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
          110 CM Rockered Condors
          130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

XLs for me too.................shame I have never been able to get the hang of them !!
            Just these, nothing else !

Comment

XLs and Stickies are my picks.
              sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Those Spliffs are some of my favorite graphics ever
                Skis/Skiboards:
                2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
                2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
                2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
                2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
                20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
                2012 Salomon SPK 90
                2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
                2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

I got a kick out of the Covid XLs. Sharp looking boards as usual!

Comment

Great use of colors on all the new Rockered selections. Being in the snow will really make them pop and have others looking down and asking questions.
                    Let’s hope we have a season and not miss out on Shredfest. Not to sure the planning for events will be done in the normal fashion. Might be more of a quick get together events with locals.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                      Thanks. You're the only one who has mentioned (or maybe noticed) that Courtney.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                        BLUNT-19

Comment

Saw these and had to login to say they look awesome, especially the Blunts and Stickys. Incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post
                            Saw these and had to login to say they look awesome, especially the Blunts and Stickys. Incredible!
                            Thanks Ty. Nice to have you back.

Comment

Got my 2020 Stuff & Things printed Revolt on order and can't wait to hit the slopes this winter. The 2021 Spliff is gonna find a way into my garage too if I have it my way.
                              New to ski boarding
                              First board: 2020 Revolt "Things & Stuff" w/ Tyrolia Attack2 13 bindings
                              Second board TBD

Comment

Working...
                              X