Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBOL 2020 RVL8 skiboards stock update

Hi all,

I wanted to give you all an update on the expected date the new boards will be in stock because there has been a delay in shipping. The 2020 (and '19 of applicable) Blunt, Blunt XL, Sticky and Spliff delivery has been delayed until early January. The new cambered boards will all be in stock later tomorrow evening though (Bantam, KTP, Revolt, Revolt)

Thank you for your patience, I really appreciate it.

Greco

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, Greco. The longer they take to get here, the less likely I am to give them catastrophic core shots in the first week or two.

Speaking of which, hopefully my old Spiffs hold out until we get a decent base. I've got my spare board in commission, and it only took minor dings on the first day out, but the other one is going to be epoxy, ptex, repeat on a weekly basis I think. The other-other Spliff is about a run away from tearing an edge right out, but will probably get some epoxy work just in case something else blows up first.

Of course, I could stay away from the shark pits at the top of the good lines on the big ridges, but what's the fun in that??? The lower halves are so tasty and the rest of the mountain is marginal.
    BOARDSLAYER
    Base / Edge Destruction X X X
    Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

Working...
    X