X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mvhoffman
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    I had a pair of new Summit 110s several years back, not the carbon version. I rode them one run and sent them back. They were squirrelly as hell. You could tell just by looking at them that the construction was way off. With that said, I've heard others say they like the 110s. I would hold off for a pair of DLPs or ALPs. It might be a long wait though.
    Thanks man, I REALLY appreciate the info. I am just going to wait and search. Id rather wait for some RVL8 boards

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    I had a pair of new Summit 110s several years back, not the carbon version. I rode them one run and sent them back. They were squirrelly as hell. You could tell just by looking at them that the construction was way off. With that said, I've heard others say they like the 110s. I would hold off for a pair of DLPs or ALPs. It might be a long wait though.

Leave a comment:

• mvhoffman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Summit 110s are very similar in profile and performance to the DLPs.

Be warned, the edges chip like crazy, especially the carbon pro version.
    Thanks for the reply. I am just very hesitant to go non-RVL8.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Summit Carbon Pro 110s?

Summit 110s are very similar in profile and performance to the DLPs.

Be warned, the edges chip like crazy, especially the carbon pro version.

Leave a comment:

• mvhoffman
    started a topic Summit Carbon Pro 110s?

Summit Carbon Pro 110s?

While on the search for another/backup set of DLPs I came across an opportunity to buy a set of new-ish set of Summit Carbon Pro 110s. What are your thoughts? I love the DLPs, just wondering thought on the 110s. Should I get them or wait for a set of DLPs?
Working...
X