Detune your Stickys and Crossbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detune your Stickys and Crossbows

My girlfriend was skiing the Sticky's yesterday. She caught an a tip and took a hard fall. Better detune the tips and tails of these boards.
    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Sorry to hear and hope she wasn't hurt. What was she doing exactly when the tips caught? That happens to me sometimes on cambered boards, but I have not experienced any issues with Stickys or Crossbows.

Comment

Originally posted by Fun Machine View Post
      Sorry to hear and hope she wasn't hurt. What was she doing exactly when the tips caught? That happens to me sometimes on cambered boards, but I have not experienced any issues with Stickys or Crossbows.
      Thanks! Not hurt,. She had made it down the steeps and was going fast on the run-out. Relaxing, the edge caught. It just takes the right patch of snow to pull that tip out. This kind of fall usually happens when you least expect it.
      Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
      Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
      Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
      History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Working...
      X