Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 2018 RVL8 bindings are now in stock

Hi gang,

All the new RVL8 2018 bindings are now available in the store. This year I'm proud to announce there is a new RVL8 Skiboards branded modified snowboard binding for softboot riders. Thank you all for your support!

Good thing I didn't jump the gun , now I'll get the good stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
      Hi gang,

All the new RVL8 2018 bindings are now available in the store.
      Greco, any changes to the 2018 receptors? (other than colors, cosmetics, etc.)

I'll say it again, the workmanship on Receptors blows me away. I show them to buddies of mine who are real machinists and they are always impressed by the quality, practically a work of art.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Greco, any changes to the 2018 receptors? (other than colors, cosmetics, etc.)

I'll say it again, the workmanship on Receptors blows me away. I show them to buddies of mine who are real machinists and they are always impressed by the quality, practically a work of art.
        Thanks for the compliments Bill, no changes have been made from last season. I too am happy with the build quality but I'm also happy I'm still able to get them made. You may have noticed they are the only non-release bindings still left on the market. Every season I hold my breathe a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
          I too am happy with the build quality but I'm also happy I'm still able to get them made. You may have noticed they are the only non-release bindings still left on the market. Every season I hold my breathe a little.
          I can see why. Snowjams disappeared some time ago, Zeroes came and went. I assumed Bomber was just in-between runs but it looks like Fin is no longer in the picture and Bomber is under new management http://www.bomberonline.com/about-us/ It's obvious what the deal is here. Yikes!

Folks who visit this forum regularly tend to be the hardest of the hard core with collections of vintage bindings, some of which may have some nuanced feature that's appealing for one reason or another. The truth is, though, Receptors are as good or better than any 4x4 NR binding ever made and will give most riders good service for a lifetime. Trends are fickle. SBOL is doing the community a major service by offering these.

Comment

Working...
          X