New Helmet Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Helmet Day

I've been looking to replace my almost 20 year old helmet, but just couldn't find the right one that would fit. I've ordered at least 2 that just weren't the right fit. Then today I received another and it's just right (like Goldilocks and the 3 bears). I think it's an outstanding deal for $60 with built in speakers. I was a bit apprehensive about ordering a 2XL/3XL, but I measured my noggin as 60.5cm which was in the size chart for it (normally wear at least a 7.25 size hat). The fit is excellent right now with OEM new padding. There's absolutely no hot spot pressure points on my temples like most helmets. The sound quality isn't anything to be excited about, but it's better than nothing and it's a great platform to hack it with a set of cans scavenged out of an old pair of Seinnhousers or a bluetooth rig. The removable double mini-jack cable is 45" long and has a volume control right over my nipple and extends to my knee. The biggest negative is having to start over on my helmet sticker collection

This is probably going to be my buddy for a long long time.
    Bern 2014/15 Watts EPS Winter Snow Helmet - w/8tracks Audio Knit (Matte Black w/ 8Tracks Audio Liner - XXL/XXXL)
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA05Y4R98314
Working...
X