Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blunts, Diablos, '14 DLP's, '14 Condors and '12 RC's are all back in stock

Hi All,

Well the new shipment arrived today so "BLUNTS FOR EVERYONE"!! Plus, we now have more of what we had sold out of - Diablos, DLP's, and '14 Condors. Plus the '12 design RC Condors are back and surprise - new softer flex options for the DLP, Diablo and we still have that with the Tree's too.

and finally, introducing son #2, Gabe (9 months old and never stops laughing).

Thanks everyone for supporting skiboarding and SBOL. I appreciate every one of you.

Cute kid and great picture Greco. I wish my dad's garage had as many toys in it when I was a kid and image the cardboard box forts you can build!

Thanks for responding to the requests for both stiff and softer flexes.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

You must be having lots of fun with that little cutie pie!! I'm sooo glad to see the softer DLPs not just because I love that graphic, but because this season I was stressed out hitting all the rocks in the thin coverage. All I could think about was not being able to replace my flexy ALPs if they get too gnarly. Now they can be my rock boards!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
      '07 "soft" ALPs
      Eyeball DLPs
      125 LEs
      Ospreys mounted bindings
      Crossbows
      Spruce riser release bindings
      Sometimes borrower of Chad's spare Blunt XLs

Comment

Greco,

We appreciate you!
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
          Greco,

We appreciate you!
          Yes , G ... thanks so much for providing the best and most complete skiboard and skiboard binding selection on the planet ...
          the huge variety of choices and now the different flexes are great , as are the innovative new skiboard designs such as RC and the Blunts , as are the complete and superb binding choices from the Spruce riser/release option , to RVL*8 non releasers, and the soft boot snowboard binding options , just stunning for such a small niche sport ..! And for sure welcome Gabe ,, you are definitely a cutie !
          Boards :
          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
          Boots
          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
          Bindings:
          Zero Pro Non release Binding
          Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
          Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
          Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

What a great photo! Thanks for bringing some graphics back and for the softer flex choices - you rock!
            In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
            Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
              Cute kid and great picture Greco. I wish my dad's garage had as many toys in it when I was a kid and image the cardboard box forts you can build!

Thanks for responding to the requests for both stiff and softer flexes.
              Thanks Slow but those boxes are off limits. They will be carefully stacked and protected from the elements so they can be reused again to ship individual pairs

My older son though has setup is own "station" near mine were he "sells" skiboards.

Comment

Originally posted by CANtoo View Post
                You must be having lots of fun with that little cutie pie!! I'm sooo glad to see the softer DLPs not just because I love that graphic, but because this season I was stressed out hitting all the rocks in the thin coverage. All I could think about was not being able to replace my flexy ALPs if they get too gnarly. Now they can be my rock boards!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
                We have you covered Cindy, no need to worry about those old ALP's. You can turn it up a notch now

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                  Greco,

We appreciate you!
                  Thanks Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                    Yes , G ... thanks so much for providing the best and most complete skiboard and skiboard binding selection on the planet ...
                    the huge variety of choices and now the different flexes are great , as are the innovative new skiboard designs such as RC and the Blunts , as are the complete and superb binding choices from the Spruce riser/release option , to RVL*8 non releasers, and the soft boot snowboard binding options , just stunning for such a small niche sport ..! And for sure welcome Gabe ,, you are definitely a cutie !
                    Thanks Jack. A lot of it wouldn't have been possible without your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
                      What a great photo! Thanks for bringing some graphics back and for the softer flex choices - you rock!
                      Thanks David.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                        My older son though has setup is own "station" near mine were he "sells" skiboards.
                        Too freaking cute ... does he have any sales or discounts planned that we can take advantage of.
                        Boards:
                        2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                        2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                        2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                        2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                        2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                        2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                        2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                        2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Should let your son process all the Bantam and Blunt orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Working...
                          X