Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greensolo View Post
    thaks for the replies, Bill and Bluewing

so release bindings work just as well as non-release for these boards? I am just so used to having release bindings that I'd prefer to stick with them as long as it's a reasonable move
    I tried my blunts with the Spruce Riser a while back. REALLY nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
      I tried my blunts with the Spruce Riser a while back. REALLY nice.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
      Agree. Perfect interface with the Blunts.
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Kirk Thompson

A quote the Blunts, from RVL8 Team Rider Kirk Thompson;

"What is this all leading towards? The Blunts! They are the reincarnation of the classic skiboard philosophy enhanced with modern technology and design. They have successfully captured people’s imagination in a way that I wish the KTP could have years ago. I am super excited to see so many riders looking at a pair of boards this small with a fresh perspective – seeing possibilities and freedom instead of limitations.

I can only hope that the Blunts will change people’s opinions about the limitations of short boards. Short, easy to manage skiboards are the democratic mobilizers of the snow-sliding world. They shun the world of expensive equipment and lessons and encourage a simplified learning curve based on experimentation and a quick feedback loop. This is the route to see skiboarding grow in both participation and economics, which I think is a good thing."
        Last edited by Greco; 12-13-2013, 01:09 AM. Reason: corrected RVL8 spelling
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
          ..... Short, easy to manage skiboards are the democratic mobilizers of the snow-sliding world. They shun the world of expensive equipment and lessons and encourage a simplified learning curve based on experimentation and a quick feedback loop. This is the route to see skiboarding grow in both participation and economics, which I think is a good thing."[/I]

ˇViva la Revolución!
          Boards:
          2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
          2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
          2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
          2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
          2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
          2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
          2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
          2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Wow, that didn't take long. Hope there's another batch in the oven.

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...290#post139290

Comment

Blunts and Jades

Blunts and Jades.

Attached Files

Comment

Jeff Says....

An excerpt from the interview with Jeff Singer of Spruce Mountain Skiboards.

SBOL: The RVL8 Blunts, while new on the market, are really generating a lot of interest. Early rider feedback on these boards is very positive. The Blunts seem to have a “variable” personality – they can be carved, slarved, hard charged, cruised on and everything in between. They also have a unique combination of riding way “bigger” than their 88cm length but somehow feeling like they disappear underfoot. Do you have any insights into what makes this board so unique?

The Blunt design was completely Greco's idea. He remembered a short skiboard from the dim, dark past that he liked and wanted to recreate it, or something like it. I made a bit of contribution to the board, but with so little real estate to work with I didn't think there was much room for experimentation. Why is the board is as good as people say? I don't know. It's more proof that predicting a board's on-snow personality is the same as predicting the personality of one of your kids. It just pops out without explanation.

Comment

Working...
                X