Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sempai View Post
    My Blunts with the Spruce riser and a new RVL8 sticker:

I like the cosmetic look of that set up.

Are you going to ride them with the risers, should be good for edging?
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
      Are you going to ride them with the risers, should be good for edging?
      That's the plan. I'm normally not a fan of using the Spruce setup because of the extra weight and bulkiness, but it shouldn't be an issue since the Blunts are so small and light. They also require less skating than most boards because of all that wonderful glide.
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Finally received my set. Going with a soft boot setup mounted with Rocker Bindings.

Haven't ridden them yet but I was really really happy with pre chamfered edges.

Home "Hill" would be Asessippi
        Home mountains would be in Banff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Air-Rik , are those Slow's super cool modified Rocker bindings ? If so I think you scored a really nice upgraded pair of soft boot bindings that have some nice custom features ! Great set- up for the Blunts !
          Boards :
          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
          Boots
          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
          Bindings:
          Zero Pro Non release Binding
          Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
          Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
          Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
            Hi Air-Rik , are those Slow's super cool modified Rocker bindings ? If so I think you scored a really nice upgraded pair of soft boot bindings that have some nice custom features ! Great set- up for the Blunts !
            They sure are slows old bindings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sadly, this is the only photo I have to show for my new Blunts. I purchased one of the last pairs before they went out of stock, but now it appears FedEx lost them. They were supposed to be delivered yesterday, but after talking to FedEx they appear to have gone missing in transit and now the "Estimated Delivery" shows as "N/A." I'm thinking that is not good. Come on guys - fess up. . . which one of you had my Blunts delivery diverted to your house?

Sad. . . I was planning on using these this weekend.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
                Sadly, this is the only photo I have to show for my new Blunts. I purchased one of the last pairs before they went out of stock, but now it appears FedEx lost them. They were supposed to be delivered yesterday, but after talking to FedEx they appear to have gone missing in transit and now the "Estimated Delivery" shows as "N/A." I'm thinking that is not good.
                FedEx phucks up a lot. I've had several problems with them. I prefer UPS.
                Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I have been trying post these pictures for what feels like forever now... but anyway, here are my blunts with freshly powdercoated ff-pros. You might need a mop for drool, I did

http://s865.photobucket.com/user/akw...tml?sort=3&o=1

coated by a fellow skiboarder even! Amazing job travis @ powderd remedies

Comment

Originally posted by krillinakw View Post
                    I have been trying post these pictures for what feels like forever now... but anyway, here are my blunts with freshly powdercoated ff-pros. You might need a mop for drool, I did

Super sweet! .... ps . to post pics you can just copy the img choice on photobucket and just paste the link in the body of the post
                    Boards :
                    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                    Boots
                    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                    Bindings:
                    Zero Pro Non release Binding
                    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

coated by a fellow skiboarder even! Amazing job travis @ powderd remedies
                      sweet!
                      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Super sweet! I've thought about this. What would have been cool is the white Blunt having black sidewalls.

Greco,

If you're reading this, sound like a good idea for Blunt batch #3?
                        Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                        Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                          Super sweet! .... ps . to post pics you can just copy the img choice on photobucket and just paste the link in the body of the post
                          I tried multiple times on multiple computers and for some reason it was not working. But anyway... I love this setup, I love the idea of black side walls on the white boards.

Comment

krill,

The sticker that you put on the white board, what does it represent? It looks nice on there.
                            Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                            Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                              krill,

The sticker that you put on the white board, what does it represent? It looks nice on there.
                              It is a band logo, the Disco Biscuits, pretty much all I listen to while riding. They are a mix of jam/electronic type music, great long live sets.

Comment

It is a band logo, the Disco Biscuits, pretty much all I listen to while riding. They are a mix of jam/electronic type music, great long live sets.
                                I just checked them out on YouTube and listened to Lunar Pursuit. I dig it! They are really good musicians.
                                Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                                Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

Working...
                                X