The Blunt Owners Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    OK Blunt Owners, time to gear up. Greco has put together some cool designs for us, so lets support the forum and RVL*8 by showing our Blunt Pride.

Here is the link to the Crowdfunding Site

Here is the current list of Blunt owners; everyone is good for at least a Tee ?

Greco, The Bluntfather
    valmorel, Test Pilot UK
    JJue, Test Pilot USA
    CAN, Brianhead UT, the first order!
    Bad Wolf, Arizona Snowbowl
    Bluewing, Bear Creek and Elk Mountain PA
    Sempai, currently on tour in the west
    Zach, Killington VT
    Slow, north of the border
    krillinakw, PA
    Gromit, UK
    Kirk, big air somewhere in PA
    greensolo, blown away in Chicago
    Air-Rick, Winnipeg eh
    macrophotog, with FedEx between SF and PA
    Caietaro, Scituate MA
    matthew, Colorado
    cmbruin, Colorado
    Rickylink, Mammoth
    Noobee, Anchorage, half way to Russia
    mary, Sothwestern PA
    Cool guy in Spain.
    crocos, New Zealand

Hoodie + T over here. Sweet design!

Comment

• Blunts sound fun from what you guys are saying. Is there any specific height/weight ratio that they're best on?

Also, I had a dream last night that I went to a store and they had blunts. I bought them because they were sold out on RCs. HAHA! Then I woke up ;(
      Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
      Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
      Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

• Originally posted by wushuguy View Post
        Blunts sound fun from what you guys are saying. Is there any specific height/weight ratio that they're best on?
        There are some minimum height recommendations for bindings, but no other restrictions. Since coming out the Blunts seemed to have proved themselves to be very versatile boards for variety of riders and conditions. They will be as good as you let them be.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

• Originally posted by crocos View Post
          Arrived 30 min ago, still in the shrink-wrap and I've already handed out 2x SBOL business cards

Planning on equipping with the Modified 540 snowboard bindings, haven't got those or boots yet though.
          Congrats! Hope you enjoy them. I use the Modified 540 bindings on mine, there are pictures above. Definitely fun and much more comfortable, but from someone use to the quick in and out of release bindings, these took FOREVER (not really) to get in and out of, especially with leashes Also, my biggest regret was not taking the SBOL business cards with me when I first tried them out.

Originally posted by wushuguy View Post
          Amazing setup! Really tempted to join you guys next season!!!!! >=(
          Thank you! I love them and I definitely enjoy this setup with the snowboard bindings.

EDIT: Also, everyone should try and get some Blunts Owners Club attire before the campaign ends!

Comment

• Originally posted by mary View Post

EDIT: Also, everyone should try and get some Blunts Owners Club attire before the campaign ends!
            The sale ends Easter Sunday, one day left to order. We are up to thirteen already so it's a guarantee.

Comment

The sale ends Easter Sunday, one day left to order. We are up to thirteen already so it's a guarantee.
              I know that they're guaranteed for those of us who ordered, but I wanted to mention it again for those who have not.

Comment

• +1 to the club
                Ill be seeing you on the slopes Mr Croc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	walsb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	245295

Comment

• Welcome Waldo, you're added to the list, banana and all.

Comment

Welcome Waldo, you're added to the list, banana and all.

couldnt help myself, went and purchased a new pair of k2 Thraxis boots, will make a slight mod to the top bindings to accomodate the 2 side boas, in the weekend hopefully, will post pics

Comment

• Here are my Blunts with the SBOL modified Snowjam 540 bindings

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/...psa6efc575.jpg

Here are the Blunts at A-Basin in May

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/...ps06da792f.jpg
                      favorite setup: Blunts with SBOL modified Snowjam 540 bindings

Comment

• Nice pics. The Blunts and bindings really look like they were made to go together.

Comment

The Blunts and bindings really look like they were made to go together.
                          They really do.
                          favorite setup: Blunts with SBOL modified Snowjam 540 bindings

Comment

• one complainst

The biggest problem im happening now, if finding some pants with cuffs that nicely go over my size 12 Thraxis & the snowboard boot bindings.

My pants of choice for 2 seasons has been some L Oneil 10k stereo Pants. (Slim Fit for the ladies)
                            but alas they sit on top of the boots and my little tootsies get cold, Burtons cuffs are too small imo, but since Ive modified the bindings to take the boa's more nicely I guess I could always cut & overlock the snow garters to my likings.

What are others with the snowboard boot setting rocking on there pins?

10 days and counting.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Waldo View Post
                              The biggest problem im happening now, if finding some pants with cuffs that nicely go over my size 12 Thraxis & the snowboard boot bindings.

My pants of choice for 2 seasons has been some L Oneil 10k stereo Pants. (Slim Fit for the ladies)
                              but alas they sit on top of the boots and my little tootsies get cold, Burtons cuffs are too small imo, but since Ive modified the bindings to take the boa's more nicely I guess I could always cut & overlock the snow garters to my likings.

What are others with the snowboard boot setting rocking on there pins?

I don't ride a softboot set-up but have always had this problem even with my hardboots (big feet) until I switched to pants from 686. All of their pants are snowboard specific and have wide bottom openings to accommodate soft boots and binding. My armor of choice is the 686 Smarty Cargo Pant. This is a brilliant set-up that includes a removable fleece liner making them three pants in one (fleece pant for lounging, shell alone for warm spring riding, fleece + shell for those cold days). The regular Smarty Cargos are big, baggy pants. If you dig the slim cut they do may a slim version that flares at the ankles to accommodate those big boots and bindings but I think any of the 686 pants will work for you. Plus they are bombproof, I have had my pants for 3 seasons now and they still look great.

Check them out here (USA product Site but they do distribute to NZ) ------> http://686.com/products/men/outerwear/pants
                              Boards:
                              2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                              2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                              2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                              2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                              2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                              2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                              2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                              2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

• cheers they just what im looking I think.. off to spend more of the wives $$$$

Comment

Working...
                                X