X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickylink
    replied
    Cute little guys

I love my Blunts! I ride them a lot throughout the season.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Still have mine. Too much fun to consider selling.

Leave a comment:

• mary
    replied
    Originally posted by Kocho View Post
    But is there anyone left in the club with the 88cm Blunts? Or everyone sold and moved on to something else?
    I've still got mine and I still love them! I also don't think I'll ever sell them. This might change with the SIIs, but for now, they're still my go-to boards.

Leave a comment:

• Fedfan
    replied
    I still have the set I purchased, along with a set of Sherpas, from Bluewing. My highest speed so far (59+ mph) was achieved on them.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Awww, my "new" Blunts are so cute! Like baby snowboards... I think they should come in a panda top sheet pattern

I guess I am a member of the Blunts club now! But is there anyone left in the club with the 88cm Blunts? Or everyone sold and moved on to something else?

I got to post a photo soon: with my 378mm ski boot strapped, there isn't much of a board visible
    Welcome to the club, added you are.

Originally posted by sempai View Post
    Many of us sold them. I sometimes wish I hadn't.
    I sold mine too, but I kept the tee shirt and hoodie!

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    But is there anyone left in the club with the 88cm Blunts? Or everyone sold and moved on to something else?
    Many of us sold them. I sometimes wish I hadn't.

Leave a comment:

• valmorel
    replied
    Will never sell my Blunts😊

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Kocho
    replied
    Awww, my "new" Blunts are so cute! Like baby snowboards... I think they should come in a panda top sheet pattern

I guess I am a member of the Blunts club now! But is there anyone left in the club with the 88cm Blunts? Or everyone sold and moved on to something else?

I got to post a photo soon: with my 378mm ski boot strapped, there isn't much of a board visible

Leave a comment:

• valmorel
    replied
    Apparently
    😢. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by valmorel View Post
    You parted with the funnest Skiboard ever made?
    Apparently

Leave a comment:

• valmorel
    replied
    Come on! You guys are killing me with this Blunt revival. It's making me want another pair.
    You parted with the funnest Skiboard ever made?

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Come on! You guys are killing me with this Blunt revival. It's making me want another pair.

Leave a comment:

• valmorel
    replied
    Blunt owners day on Sunday at Xscape. Bring it on . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by whatdevs View Post
    Boom! Thanks g.dub, worked like a charm!
    Great pic, especially with the sun setting over the ridge line. The yin/yang design really is a classic.

Leave a comment:

• whatdevs
    replied
    Originally posted by g.dub View Post
    I use http://postimage.org/ upload a photo to that, it will open up a new window where that image is hosted, keep that tab open, then while your in the forum and you click the image button it will give you the option of pointing it to a URL, go back to the tab and right click the image, copy the location and paste that URL in the forum window.. uncheck the box that says retrieve and store locally.. bang, done. Simple as that really
    Boom! Thanks g.dub, worked like a charm!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X