Any deals coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any deals coming soon?

I read here somewhere that Skiboards online is closed until September... So, this may be too early to ask.

I have some Spruce 120's from last year and am deliberating between buying a new shorter set (like the Revolts) or instead buying a traditional ski (to have something different). I'd like to have skis for my wife to use on the rare occasions we ski together.

I was hoping to know if there would be a big deal on the Revolts this Fall. A full set of boards isn't much cheaper than a full set of skis.

I would likely get some Head i.peak 78's. But I really like the Revolts. I can't afford it all.

I've been roller blading and biking as cross training... can't wait to see how well it works out on the slopes!

Thanks to anyone in the know,
    Carl
    Last edited by carlman; 08-22-2013, 11:41 AM. Reason: clarity

The big sale ended... July 4. 40 % off !

As far as Revolts go... I'd look for one of soft ones like the Chicken.
    rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
    ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

I love sales!
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Just sent you a PM. I've got 2013 Revolt Trees with Bomber Elite 2 bindings that I'll part with for a good price.

Comment

Thanks to subadrew my dilemma has been solved. For the price of a used setup it's a no brainer compared to the ski package I was looking at. This was an unexpected surprise so thanks for contacting me!
          Plus, I got the added bonus of a color scheme that actually works with my existing gear! Good ol' black and red... can't wait to try them... should be a fun year.
          8)

Comment

Working...
          X