• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized LE Graphics

What do you think?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wjeong/...in/photostream

Greco said we could do our own topsheets. It's pretty easy.
    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
    Nice job! Is that a sheet of veneer?
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Nice job! I especially liked the bass. What is that, about 8lbs?

Go Nexus
      Crossbow (go to dream board)
      Most everything else over time.
      Go Android

Comment

For something easy this works

Go Nexus
        Crossbow (go to dream board)
        Most everything else over time.
        Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
          Nice job! Is that a sheet of veneer?

Shelf liner. I found a roll at my Dollar store. The adhesive is pretty good. I cleaned the board really well. Boubles need to be popped with a needle. I tried a small piece like Valmorel earlier in the season and it stayed on.
          Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
          History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
            Nice job! I especially liked the bass. What is that, about 8lbs?

Go Nexus
            Yes. 8lbs. Biggest one I've caught.

Comment

Very cool Wendell... looks great!
              rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
              ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Shelf liner. I found a roll at my Dollar store. The adhesive is pretty good. I cleaned the board really well. Boubles need to be popped with a needle. I tried a small piece like Valmorel earlier in the season and it stayed on.
                Cool!

Very good job! Looks cool!
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Very nice. This is why I would love to see plain white an option on all the boards.

I did something similar to my Custom 110s using duct tape. My wife found a site that makes custom skins for snowboards that you can easily use for skiboards too. Same idea of a sticky back plastic sheet with a design on the front.
                  Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                    My wife found a site that makes custom skins for snowboards that you can easily use for skiboards too. Same idea of a sticky back plastic sheet with a design on the front.
                    http://epicboardskins.com/ these guys? I have used these skins on my wife's skis. She got a great deal on her skis but hated the top sheets. Most of these top sheet skin guys use exterior sign grade 3M scotch print vinyl. It is very durable, has micro pores that release air, and the adhesive removes easily if you want to change it or go back to the old graphics. Here is the video to the installation process: http://vimeo.com/35860887 Would be super easy with skiboards.

If you are just looking for a solid color or simple design you can buy the 3M vinyl from most sign companies online or even have your local sign guy print on the vinyl for you.

I just got my 125LEs and was considering doing a diamond plate motif with the following product:

http://www.hhsignsupply.com/productc...-462p20326.htm

If I do it I will post pics.
                    Boards:
                    2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                    2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                    2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                    2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                    2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                    2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                    2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Very nice. This is why I would love to see plain white an option on all the boards.

I did something similar to my Custom 110s using duct tape. My wife found a site that makes custom skins for snowboards that you can easily use for skiboards too. Same idea of a sticky back plastic sheet with a design on the front.
                      Here are my "Duct Tape Customs", quick, cheap, versaltile and easy to change; the whole top sheet is taped

Attached Files

Comment

Here are my "Duct Tape Customs", quick, cheap, versaltile and easy to change; the whole top sheet is taped

I like the checker look on your and valmorel's boards.
                        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

With apologies to the original designer of the Slapdashes, the doodle graphic is just not me. I love the boards, and bought them based off their performance attributes, not their looks. So I custom stickered them today. Apart form customizing the look, I hope the stickers will also add a layer of protection to the edges, they are starting to nick already.

Attached Files

Comment

With apologies to the original designer of the Slapdashes, the doodle graphic is just not me. I love the boards, and bought them based off their performance attributes, not their looks. So I custom stickered them today. Apart form customizing the look, I hope the stickers will also add a layer of protection to the edges, they are starting to nick already.

Holy cr@p! There's a lot going on there.
                            Boards/Bindings:
                            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I like this, but that's a lot of stickers to get a hold of.

Comment

Working...
                              X