Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 SBOL Hoodies!!!!!

Calling ALL skiboarders!!!

So Greco and I have been chatting and thought it would be a good idea to get some new SBOL hoodies printed. As with the 2013 skiboards this will feature a new design and style. We are currently looking for designs for the new hoodie. The top 10 will then be put to a vote and the winner will be used for the new hoodies. Feel free to use the photo included as a template for your design. There will only be a print on the FRONT of the hoodie and it can only be a MAXIMUM of 2 colors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCAHPAIKG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	248156

So get scribbling!!!!!
    Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
    *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Here is my shot at this: https://picasaweb.google.com/1121292...eat=directlink
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Here is it...
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Good efforts so far, :-) feel free to chose a different colour for the background of your designs :-)

Comment

Here's my submission -- colors can always be changed so I just did a simple black for the sample.

Comment

Why all the RVL*8 logos? I thought this was an SBOL hoody. We shouldn't alienate people on here who ride other brands. Obviously I am a loyal RVL*8 riders, but the unity concept is that we come together on SBOL regardless of the type of skiboard we ride.
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Agreed, i ride lacroix and snowjams, i do want to keep it SBOL orientated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
                Why all the RVL*8 logos? I thought this was an SBOL hoody. We shouldn't alienate people on here who ride other brands. Obviously I am a loyal RVL*8 riders, but the unity concept is that we come together on SBOL regardless of the type of skiboard we ride.
                I don't follow directions very well....I added a few more SBOL only designs.

Even if someone doesn't ride RVL*8 boards (like me currently) in a way they should "support" RVL*8 because without it, well, skiboarding at least in the US would be 9/10 of the way dead.... Understand your point re the SBOL hoodie though.
                In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
                  This is what happens when I do this at work...

Comment

I like this but not too sure how easy a printed photo would be? Still early days :-)

Comment

My submissions

My submissions

Name:	sbolhood1.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	244618

Name:	sbolhood3.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	244619

Comment

Jack, i love the 2nd one, looks like cartoon network :-)

Comment

I like both of those jack. Really cool, I almost want to take a marker and write .com in small letters under Sbol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                          33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                            I like both of those jack. Really cool, I almost want to take a marker and write .com in small letters under Sbol.
                            Zach, I like the way you think!
                            I did just that and it really completes the hoodie.

here they are

Name:	sbolhood1 copy.jpg
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	244620

Name:	sbolhood2zach.jpg
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	244621

Comment

Here is my second version. colours can be changedClick image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-10-01 at 7.39.40 PM.jpg
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	244622
                              Its better as a zip.
                              Last edited by LugeDude; 10-01-2012, 07:18 PM. Reason: To add more words
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X