Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Nick Pro v M7

Greets...

I purchased a 2000 or 2001 Mike Nick Pro 99cm for 75 bucks last season from a rental shop. They are blue with a car on the back end on top. Anyway... I'm really enjoying them, but I notice that there's a delam starting on both of them. Can that stuff be repaired? If so, can anyone tell me the usual cost of a repair?

Also, what is a MNPro like compared to what an M7 is like ?? I don't have much cash these days, but i might look into a used m7 if it is a whole lot better for carving. If it's mildly better, then i'll just fix up the MNPros and keep riding them.

M7 should be way better all mountain, although the MNP is a good board, it's meant for park. Also, Line skis are notorious for delaming.
    ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

yeah, i agree, i rode the mn pro a few years ago and i couldn't stand it for carving...to narrow and tails were too soft.

-g

Comment

too soft???

I own both of these boards the 01 MN's and the M7s. I would have to say that the MN's never let me down 1 bit. how ever the m7s are increadable for carving and a great ride.. Personaly i think if you own either of these boards you are well on your way to a good season.. if you own both.. then you'll be as happy as i am
        Mike W.

00-Line Mike Nick Pro 98cm w/ Line FF Pro Bindings
        Canon M7's (black) w/ groove bindings

Comment

Working...
        X