Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocker Binding Ready for shipping soon !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker Binding Ready for shipping soon !

Here is information from the Rocker binding facebook page posted on Wednesday evening and yesterday....

"Building bindings. Riser should be ready tomorrow. Binding by the end of the week.
    · Wednesday at 7:12pm ·

We're psyched to get these out. Working around the clock currently to get them finished up. People who ordered them off our website will ship out tomorrow. Shipments to retailers will be going out tomorrow or Monday."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ro...91857217501424

ps.
    Guess that means that folks pre ordering from SBOL should get their orders shipped out next week ...
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Has anyone received their bindings or notification that they've been shipped?

I'm itching to get out on the hill, gets some snow, and these are the last piece of the puzzle.
    - Alpina Fatboards with 8-hole bindings (retired as shot-skis)
    - 2003 Line Pro with FF-pro (on loan to friend)
    - 2010 KTP Revel8 Receptors with 2012 Orange Receptors
    - 2012 Rockered Condors with 2010 Black Receptors
    - 2014 DLP with 2021 Blue Receptors

Comment

Originally posted by h2opete987 View Post
      Has anyone received their bindings or notification that they've been shipped?

I'm itching to get out on the hill, gets some snow, and these are the last piece of the puzzle.
      We're waiting for our shipment from Rocker, should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. fyi, they are already all sold and we're taking pre-orders again for the next batch. Jake at Rocker anticipates we'll get them around the end of January. Rocker Bindings at SBOL

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
        ...............they are already all sold and we're taking pre-orders again for the next batch ............. Rocker Bindings at SBOL
        Wow, good to hear they are in high demand.
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Just received an email from Paypal, saying that my package from The Rocker Binding Company is on its way!

Comment

Originally posted by Terztar View Post
            Just received an email from Paypal, saying that my package from The Rocker Binding Company is on its way!
            Me too!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
            - Alpina Fatboards with 8-hole bindings (retired as shot-skis)
            - 2003 Line Pro with FF-pro (on loan to friend)
            - 2010 KTP Revel8 Receptors with 2012 Orange Receptors
            - 2012 Rockered Condors with 2010 Black Receptors
            - 2014 DLP with 2021 Blue Receptors

Comment

Just received my bindings today, and they are looking good!

But i have a little problem.. It seems like one of the bindings, is "off axis" or not really aligned with the board when mounted. I have a little concern that the mouting holes might be drilled wrong :/

Anyone else experienced this?

Comment

Just received my bindings today, and they are looking good!

But i have a little problem.. It seems like one of the bindings, is "off axis" or not really aligned with the board when mounted. I have a little concern that the mouting holes might be drilled wrong :/

Anyone else experienced this?
                When you installed the screws did you ensure they were perpendicular and not "twisted" a bit? Also before tightening the screws but after installing them you can align the binding on the board to ensure it's parallel with the edges.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                  When you installed the screws did you ensure they were perpendicular and not "twisted" a bit? Also before tightening the screws but after installing them you can align the binding on the board to ensure it's parallel with the edges.
                  Yes i have done that. Even tried moving the binding as far the opposite direction as possible.. And if i meassure from the knob, at the back of the binding.. It is in the middle of the board..
                  But when i strap my boot in, its off again.. Maybe the highback is twisted or something :O kind of hard to tell..

Comment

Yes i have done that. Even tried moving the binding as far the opposite direction as possible.. And if i meassure from the knob, at the back of the binding.. It is in the middle of the board..
                    But when i strap my boot in, its off again.. Maybe the highback is twisted or something :O kind of hard to tell..
                    Can you email me a bunch of pics from different angles? greco@skiboardsonline.com

Comment

Working...
                    X