Canon update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon update

I just spoke with Tibor at Canon. He guaranteed me the new stuff will arrive at SBOL between November 25th to 28th. He thanks everyone for their patience. The boards will be worth the wait.

-Greco

canon skb

oh yes, thats good!
    and i think that Tibor is very very busy now, he jsut cant answer to my meil, but i understand , its ok, !

Comment

you're right, he is extremely busy and has a ton of voice and email messages waiting for him.

-g

Comment

canon

the Tibors hottest time , the new productions birth and all want to se a new prodigy!!! me too

Comment

...has the new stuff already arrived?

Have a nice day
          Janos

Comment

not yet. Tibor says wed - friday of this week.

-G

Comment

canon

all good things come to those who wait.....

a long time!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Comment

uh... I don't want to wait that long :/...
                I need them on December 13th - so hurry up Tibor *g*

Greetings from Switzerland
                Janos

Comment

Canon update

ya but i dont understand that, why is it so!
                  Greco, maybe u can tell me how it can be, that the new stuff is so late, damn, the first promises was to september, heh, but now is almost december!!! i am cool, but i cant figure out,

...whats the motive of all that???

Comment

I would think its because of the manufacture of the skiboards... Its not made in canada. Its by a company in austria and germany

("CS continues its’ dedication to the sport of skiboarding with the highest quality manufacturing at state-of-the-art facilities in Austria and Germany")

So there was probably a few problems with communication between tibor and the manufacturs.

I wonder how much it is to make skiboards.....
                    Mike W.

00-Line Mike Nick Pro 98cm w/ Line FF Pro Bindings
                    Canon M7's (black) w/ groove bindings

Comment

you guys gota wait. hes so busy he hasnt replyed to my e-mails in a while n me n him are always in touch. Its the beginning of the season so i can see why.

Comment

Canon update

..ah, , then i understand! and thats a good reason i think, thats a for quality !
                        maybe next time i need looking for thos factories to buy skb! because of the thing i am in Europe, its very near(Germany, Austria)!!! no no. just a joke

Comment

If some more days of waiting means less broken boards and higher quality, then I've got all the time in the world.

I just hope they make it this season so they don't go broke.
                          - joel r.
                          [Source skiboard apparel]

Comment

The waiting game

Yeah, it sucks when you're just dyin to get on the new shit, but look at it as an early X-Mas surprise. You guys got to understand that as big of a name Canon has in this sport, they are still a VERY small company. Tibor basically handles all operations (aside from skiing) himself and thus as much as you are stressed about it, he is stressed a 1000x worse... he appreciates your patience though and loves you. Peace

Comment

Canon update

i just wondering how much those skiboards are made? emm, i want to say, how much canon skb there are in the earth ?

and, what means "M7" ???????????

Comment

Working...
                              X