Temptation comes along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t21 View Post
    oh man, i was looking forward to your review. well i guess i'll just have to wait till then....
    same here, oh well.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

There is still a glimmer of hope. The skis might be waiting for me at the Mitsumata powder station. Compliments of one of the ski shop owners and awesome park skier I know from a "past life". Ha ha. Will find out Saturday morning.
      "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

i'll be waiting................
        08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
        08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

hey Mahatma, bumping this topic to see if you might be able to get out and test these?

Comment

MitchK,

Hey, thanks for the reminder. The short answer is no. But, I'll drop a few E-mails. It shouldn't be hard to get a set of those up to the Black Diamond shop. Give me a few weeks. Again, thanks for the reminder. Oh, if this reminder ends up costing me $950 (the cost of those skis) I'll be forced to hate you. Ha ha.
            "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Comment

And once again I saw an edit out of Japan with these, and I'm reminded of this topic. If you ever do get a chance Mahatma, I'm sure there's a few of us here that would want to know what those beasts are like

Comment

Oh man, this one slipped through the cracks. Let me see if I can reel this one back in. It might be difficult this time of year. I'm sure I can get in touch with people eventually but not sure when anyone will answer their email. I'll try.

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
                  Oh man, this one slipped through the cracks. Let me see if I can reel this one back in. It might be difficult this time of year. I'm sure I can get in touch with people eventually but not sure when anyone will answer their email. I'll try.
                  Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                  X