Looking for: ShredFest 2023 discounted tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for: ShredFest 2023 discounted tickets

So with Shredfest 2023 around the corner, I'm super excited to bring some camera gear to cover the event and make some cool skimboard content to help grow the sport.
    I'd really like to attend, but having some issues balancing the checkbook for lift tickets.

I'm already going to be sleeping in the car but looking for any possible deals on lift tickets? Looks like Heavenly , Northstar and Kirkwood are the destinations this year.
    Buddy passes seem like the only option at this point but I'm having difficulties affording that.

Anybody got some leads onto how to get in for cheap? Appreciate anything you got.
    Cheers.
    Good. and you?

I have buddy passes for all three locations.
    rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
    ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Originally posted by rickylink View Post
      I have buddy passes for all three locations.
      Could I take advantage of these buddy passes perhaps?
      Good. and you?

Comment

Yes, sounds good!
        We'll have to do it at each ticket booth at the individual resorts. I should have everything covered on buddy passes except for Sierra.
        rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
        ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Yes, sounds good!
          We'll have to do it at each ticket booth at the individual resorts. I should have everything covered on buddy passes except for Sierra.
          No Sierra this year. Heavenly Monday and Tuesday , Northstar Wed and Kirkwood Friday
          Boards :
          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
          Boots
          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
          Bindings:
          Zero Pro Non release Binding
          Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
          Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
          Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Got it!
            rickylink

~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post

No Sierra this year. Heavenly Monday and Tuesday , Northstar Wed and Kirkwood Friday
              Kirkwood is Thursday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, sounds good!
                How can we coordinate this? I cant seem to private message you on this site.
                Cheers.
                Good. and you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmarit View Post

How can we coordinate this? I cant seem to private message you on this site.
                  Cheers.
                  Between some of the pass holders, you will be taken care of. Just pitch up early on day one and find the group.
                  Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                  Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                  Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmarit View Post
                    I cant seem to private message you on this site.
                    You have to click on the username of the person you want to reach, and on the profile page that comes up, in the "activities" tab you'll have a button "private message" that leads you to the compose/editor page. Here the misleading titled button "Post" will not really create a new post, but submit the message privately.

Sometimes the user's forum mailbox might be full, in which case your PM will get rejected and he needs to clean it up in order to receive new messages.

Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
                    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
                    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Working...
                    X