No announcement yet.

Skiboard Photography. Subjects wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboard Photography. Subjects wanted!

Hey all,
    Planning on going full stupid with my ski photography this year.

Anybody in the Pacific Northwest want to meet up for a skeeb photoshoot session?
    I'm a semi-pro photographer who mostly specialized in the live music but I recently fell in love with the skiboarding sport.

Looking to snag some cool action shots of skiboarding this year.
    Who's down!?
    Good. and you?

Depends how far you want to stray from home.... I'm based out of Kicking Horse (Golden, BC) but can likely be persuaded to go to Whitewater or Red Mountain at some point this season (within 3 hours of Spokane, close to the US border). I'm pretty sure some of my riding is suitably photogenic:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaH...qg-nDawKG66xsA

The Kimberly crew would probably be down for a meet-up, there was some talk of that last season.
    BOARDSLAYER
    Base / Edge Destruction X X X
    Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

Sick!
      Is there any universe you would you want to meet in cypress?
      Good. and you?

Comment

That's a bit too far off the beaten path for me... I do go to the Okanagan regularly (less in ski season) to see family, so Silver Star or Big White could be options. Revelstoke is also a day trip for me but further out for you. I know Silver Star very well, as I grew up skiing it. Not as spectacular as the Horse but the double black area on the back of the mountain has some great gully and mogul runs.
        BOARDSLAYER
        Base / Edge Destruction X X X
        Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

At the end of February, there’s a big group meetup in Lake Tahoe. That might be worth a trip for you? Many of the RVL8 riders will be there along with some of us casual Skiboarder’s , should be close to 20 or more of us

Sent from Tom via TapATalk

Comment

Sounds like a great excuse for a valentine's trip.

Im in!
            Good. and you?

Comment

Working...
            X