Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crotched Midnight Madness Fri/Sat nights 9pm - 3am !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crotched Midnight Madness Fri/Sat nights 9pm - 3am !

Anybody interested in hitting Crotched Mnt (about 75mins from Boston ) ?

Its a great local place and it has the latest night skiing on the East Coast. You can easily do a full night of skiing after work on Friday without rushing around and fighting all the traffic. I generally leave the Boston area around 7pm and hit the lifts right around 9pm.

It is similar in size to Wachusett has a mix of trails and a couple well maintained parks.

Tickets are $46.00 full price but most weekends they offer a deal on Fri or Sat for $ 29 and college students get $ 29 tickets every weekend.

...maybe, but it's a hike (2hrs) and a long night for me. Though the park at Wachusett is a bit meh, at the moment.

Comment

Is there anything ...

Is there a good place to ski near Bedford, MA? I will be in that area in a couple of weeks and might consider packing my skiboards for the trip if there is something good to ski there...

Comment

There are some small bills (Bradford, Nashoba) but I'd take a hike out west an hour to Wachusett in Princeton, MA. Let me know when to are up.

Comment

22nd or 23rd of Feb. But don't know if I will have time for a detour yet. If I do, I'll get in touch.

Comment

Could be a tough weekend at Crotched. I am skipping Fri night will head up Sat night.

The warm temps / rain wiped them out and they closed yesterday. They groomed what they could and are open today but it could take a couple cold nights for them to get the trails in good shape.

Comment

Working...
            X