New Shredfest II 2010 Date Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump!

It is getting closer to Shredfest and time to book your lodging.

Starts Feb 27 with a Meet & Greet in North Lake Tahoe.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Depending on most peoples arrival time... we should meet up for lunch/ breakfast before shredn it out. almost all the mountains are open.
      ppPhotobucket

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
        Bump!

It is getting closer to Shredfest and time to book your lodging.

Starts Feb 27 with a Meet & Greet in North Lake Tahoe.
        We still have a North Shore opening at a very nice condo in North Shore. You'll
        have the pleasure of lodging with me, Jack and my buddy Craig. I plan to cook a couple of pretty good meals per Jack's request. He'll do the dishes. Price is $175 for the four nights. I won't need the money until the middle of Jan.

Wendell
        Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
        Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
        Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
        History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
          have the pleasure of lodging with me, Jack and my buddy Craig. I plan to cook a couple of pretty good meals per Jack's request. He'll do the dishes. Price is $175 for the four nights. I won't need the money until the middle of Jan.

Wendell
          Wendell,

You should PM Matthies. He is on the fence, but would probably take the leap with a good deal.
          sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post

Wendell
            PM'ed you.
            Boards/Bindings:
            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Check this out...If I can pull it off financially and get the needed time off work, I'm going to do the North Shore resorts at Shredfest II and then fly back in time to drive up to the U.P. for the Midwest Meet. Do you think I'll physically survive?

Boards/Bindings:
              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                Check this out...If I can pull it off financially and get the needed time off work, I'm going to do the North Shore resorts at Shredfest II and then fly back in time to drive up to the U.P. for the Midwest Meet. Do you think I'll physically survive?

If you are not in top physical shape before the events, you certainly will be after.

Hope to see you at Shredfest Sempai.
                sigpic

Comment

You don't have a hair on your a** if you don't do it.

Originally posted by sempai View Post

Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                  Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                  Full Tilt Boots
                  Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

It's official - I will be there as a guest of a very important attendee and some additional guests... that is all I'm saying.

If you are or were on the fence about coming to this - make the decision to join us, you will progress quicker in the few days you spend riding with the other skiboarders than you would have on your own in 2 months of riding.

I am more than happy to take the newbies around and help them become comfortable progressing from Green to Blue, and getting comfortable with speed (which is an important factor in the safety of what we do)

Come - it's gonna be a killer fun time!

Dave "Mad Scientist" Cox
                    Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Originally posted by dcox20 View Post
                      It's official - I will be there as a guest of a very important attendee and some additional guests... that is all I'm saying.

If you are or were on the fence about coming to this - make the decision to join us, you will progress quicker in the few days you spend riding with the other skiboarders than you would have on your own in 2 months of riding.

I am more than happy to take the newbies around and help them become comfortable progressing from Green to Blue, and getting comfortable with speed (which is an important factor in the safety of what we do)

Dave "Mad Scientist" Cox
                      YES! Good to hear you will all make it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I can confirm this. Last year was a blast and I learned a ton.

Last year's event is what really hooked me deeply into the sport.

Dave "Mad Scientist" Cox
                        Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                        Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                        Full Tilt Boots
                        Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Dave "Mad Scientist" Cox
                          AWESOME UPDATE & INFO DAVE!!!!!!
                          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
                            I can confirm this. Last year was a blast and I learned a ton.
                            Last year's event is what really hooked me deeply into the sport.

SWEEEEEET Robert!
                            C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

I agree with Robert. I learned so much from watching other skiboarders. There is nothing that compares to riding down a run with a dozen other like minded riders. It takes away the odd man on the hill feeling that you normally feel when you are the only skiboarder on the hill. My wife and I had an amazing time and wouldn't miss this years for anything. I really encourage anyone to attend if you want that close knit group feeling. It really makes posting on here more fun as you get to see
                              the people you've only typed at before. I know this will be a trip Cindy and I will look forward to every year.
                              64 CM Bigfoot’s
                              100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                              110 CM Rockered Condors
                              130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Originally posted by CAN View Post
                                ............I really encourage anyone to attend if you want that close knit group feeling. It really makes posting on here more fun as you get to see the people you've only typed at before....
                                Very much worth the trip!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X