East Coast Connection 2 - Windham Mountain, New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Connection 2 - Windham Mountain, New York

Join us for a 1 day meet Tues February 9 at Windham Mountain in the beautiful Catskills of NY.

Unfortunately it’s not the overnight event, but with Covid times, at least it’s something!

Tickets can be purchased at:

https://windhammountain.com

Windham is new this 20/21 season to the IKON pass so all you have to do is make a reservation if you plan to join!

If you’re going, you may want to book the ticket soon. They are on sale for 78 from 110. Tickets for today are 130, I think that’s what they are at the window each day.

Just a heads up!

below is Facebook event page. I will do my best to keep both updated. Questions, please Message me and I will do my best to respond.

https://fb.me/e/3h9cw95OU

Skis/Skiboards:
    2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
    2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
    2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
    2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
    20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
    2012 Salomon SPK 90
    2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
    2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Would really like to be thete but I think that is my work week. If anybody lives nearby and wants to meet up another time I am always down.

Also, why Windham? Personally I think that place is trash compared to hunter. Less vertical drop, far less steep/difficult terrain/less snow making/worse grooming and their parking lot sucks and gets muddy as hell.

Not sure what they have for park this year. Hunter has not massed enough snow for large jumps yet.

I do like that run at windham that is full of rollers from where they store snow.

But that being said for a park based meetup the trip to Mt Snow/Carinthia is well worth it. Best park on the East Coast

Comment

I have never been to Windham nor has a few other people from the group. Normally we have a meet at mount snow but a mixture of Covid and Vail killed that this year.

this meet up is a flash meet as in, “ hey, I’m going.. anyone want to join?” This is far from a park based meet. We are primarily all mountain so a baby park would be just fine.

if you are off and can join, it would be nice. Otherwise, maybe next time. Next years East Coast Connection, I have been looking at Gore!
      Skis/Skiboards:

Boots:
      2012 Salomon SPK 90
      2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Thanks for this Mikey. I used to skiboard at Windham when I lived in NY. In fact one of my worst injures was had there. It rained the night before and then froze overnight so in the morning it was frozen solid. I was flying down a trail I wasn't familiar with and went over a roller I didn't see. Got airborne and landed on the top of my shoulder. Instant grade 3 separation. Good times. I'm sure you'll have more fun though

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
          Thanks for this Mikey. I used to skiboard at Windham when I lived in NY. In fact one of my worst injures was had there. It rained the night before and then froze overnight so in the morning it was frozen solid. I was flying down a trail I wasn't familiar with and went over a roller I didn't see. Got airborne and landed on the top of my shoulder. Instant grade 3 separation. Good times. I'm sure you'll have more fun though

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          We are gonna shoot for good snow, no ice, and no injuries lol.
          Skis/Skiboards:

Boots:
          2012 Salomon SPK 90
          2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Working...
          X