Skiboard Connection 2021 - Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboard Connection 2021 - Colorado

We're planning the 4th annual meet in Colorado - The Skiboard Connection! You can also check this event out on Facebook.

Here's one of the awesome days we had last year. Check out all of the videos from last year to get an idea of the type of terrain we tend to look for.

We'll be riding mid-week to avoid the crowds. This is the perfect event for those looking to put their Epic Pass to use!

Riding dates and resorts
    Tuesday, February 2, 2021 - Vail
    Wednesday, February 3, 2021 - Breckenridge
    Thursday, February 4, 2021 - Vail
    Friday, February 5, 2021 - Keystone

Passes and lift tickets
    If you don't have an Epic pass, your best option at this point is likely the Vail 4-pack.

Lodging options
    The home base for this meet is the Silverthorne / Dillon area. This provides quick access to the highway, restaurants and shopping.

In previous years we've been able to find hotels for around $95 / night, but once snow starts falling those prices tend to go up pretty quickly.

I hope it works out to where I can make it out again.
    This appears to be the only ? event planned for this upcoming season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
      I hope it works out to where I can make it out again.
      This appears to be the only ? event planned for this upcoming season?

We'll likely also still have Midwest Meet at Mount Bohemia in Michigan. Westfest in Utah and Shredfest in Tahoe will not officially be held this season. I'm not sure about any East Coast events.

Comment

Priority reservations for Epic Pass holders begin Friday, November 6 at 8am mountain time. Learn more about making your reservations.

Comment

So without Shredfest this year , I wonder if the SBOL Park team will be doing this as their meet up to ride with others?
          Do they even read these ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
            So without Shredfest this year , I wonder if the SBOL Park team will be doing this as their meet up to ride with others?
            Do they even read these ?

I think some riders may be going to Tahoe regardless. It just depends on the rider and where. Jack usually attends the Midwest meet up.

And Talon said he's going to be in Colorado for awhile this season.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you hear when they will be in Tahoe , let me know please. I have that pass and I might as well use it ... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                Priority reservations for Epic Pass holders begin Friday, November 6 at 8am mountain time. Learn more about making your reservations.
                I found they have a app and I was able to use that to secure all the days I needed

Comment

Working...
                X