Meet ups ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet ups ?

With Covid putting a damper on any planning for all the usual meetups. Are they any dates some plan on going to the usual?
    I was hopeful to make some plans for the usual late Feb. for Lake Tahoe for Shredfest . Or a possible connection in Colorado, providing my epic pass is complete and works there ?
    Any info on dates of any possible meet ups ?
    Thanks Tom

Sent from Tom via TapATalk

I think Tapatalk tricked you into posting in a different section than what you had in mind
    Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

I guess, as I didn’t really pick a category? As it didn’t even give me that option

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

With Covid putting a damper on any planning for all the usual meetups. Are they any dates some plan on going to the usual?
        Tom, I've been waiting to see the same. I did rent a house in Utah again and will be in Park City Jan 2 - 16 skiing and "working" again. I'm sure meetups may not be the same as previous years if they happen, but I'd be up for it.

Cheers,
        Tim

Comment

Originally posted by noties View Post

Tom, I've been waiting to see the same. I did rent a house in Utah again and will be in Park City Jan 2 - 16 skiing and "working" again. I'm sure meetups may not be the same as previous years if they happen, but I'd be up for it.

Cheers,
          Tim
          I am guessing that at some point we will need to reserve our spot and maybe buy the tickets. I think I’ve heard that the amount of people will be reduced to keep everyone from being socially distant

Comment

Keep your eyes on the Major Events forum. That's where it should be posted if something is going to happen.

(And maybe a moderator can move this thread under there since it doesn't have to do with Skiboarding Gear.) Greco?
            Cheers,
            Tim

Comment

I suppose I could delete it and start it again in the proper spot. Been a while since I’ve done this

Comment

#themaskmademedoit

Comment

[QUOTE=Tom91381;n262505]I suppose I could delete it and start it again in the proper spot. Been a while since I’ve done this

I moved it. Thanks guys.
                  Last edited by Greco; 10-14-2020, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X